What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pssssttt !!!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
I can reveal that I am in negotiations to pull off possibly the biggest recruitment coup in F7's history. This announcement (will not be released until days before week 1 of 2012 season) will make the recent Bennett dramas look like a pre-school play. The dragons F7's are the looking like having the greatest F7's team in history. Get in now to secure your spot in next years super side (current players will get 1st dibs on next years team).

This is not an effort to poach players from current team (I don't want to upset current squads), just to plant a thought at players who may want to wear the proudest jumper in rugby league in 2012.

F7's players, give it some serious thought.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not going to play for the Dragons in 2012. I signed a 97 year contract with Mick in 2006.I get paid 97 million dollars If I see out my contract, which in 92 years will be close to what a loaf of bread will cost.

Damn Mick and his backloaded contracts

Latest posts