What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Monk

Referee
Pumba my best friend. I have a Request...

i would like a banner with Heather Graham (a.k.a Molly Clock from Scrubs S4)

Heather-Graham-Sexy-Screensaver.jpg

if you add any more pics (aside for above pic) to the banner make sure they are all outrageously attractive ones of my molly.

also i want it to say.." My Molly" on it

pls and thank you.
Your One and Only,
Monk

Pumba

First Grade
Pumba my best friend. I have a Request...

i would like a banner with Heather Graham (a.k.a Molly Clock from Scrubs S4)

if you add any more pics (aside for above pic) to the banner make sure they are all outrageously attractive ones of my molly.

also i want it to say.." My Molly" on it

pls and thank you.
Your One and Only,
Monk

How can I say no to that request :lol:

Monk

Referee
oh Pumba, if it wouldnt be too much trouble, would you also be able to make me a Mandy Moore Banner that has the same design as the Heather Graham one only it has pictures of Mandy instead and it says "My Mandy"

only if it isnt too much trouble though.

please and thank you,
Your one and Only,
Monk

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hello Mighty Pumba !

Could I get all these team logos (the same height if possible) on a long horizontal banner with a plain white background. Cut into 2, like Twizzles, if that's possible.

l12797377938_7690.jpg

teamHP_logos_14.gif

l8464527748_2232.jpg

Wigan%20Warriors%20Crest%20HiRes%20WHITE.jpg

liverpool_fc_logo.png

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You wanted Pumba but I was bored enough to have a go :)

gkd-teams2.jpg
gkd-teams1.jpg

Pumba, would it be possible to have a banner of a superman like character with Luke Covell's head ? Change the red bits into black and/or white, and maybe the S to a C ?

superman.jpg

Pumba

First Grade
Pumba, would it be possible to have a banner of a superman like character with Luke Covell's head ? Change the red bits into black and/or white, and maybe the S to a C ?

superman.jpg

I will see what I can do I am very busy with requests at the moment. But i will get it done eventually.

Jono078

Referee
Hey Pumba,

Reckon you could make me a Keeley Hazell sig with a similar style to the one I currently have that you made?

I'll give you the pleasure of searching for pics :p Unless you really want me to provide them.

Thanks if that's possible.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey Pumba,

Reckon you could make me a Keeley Hazell sig with a similar style to the one I currently have that you made?

I'll give you the pleasure of searching for pics :p Unless you really want me to provide them.

Thanks if that's possible.
Hey mate,

Whipped this up quickly for you. It's nothing special and I'm sure Pumba will do a better job, but meh :p

keeley.jpg

Jono078

Referee
Hey mate,

Whipped this up quickly for you. It's nothing special and I'm sure Pumba will do a better job, but meh :p

keeley.jpg
Legend :D

I'll use it, if Pumba still wants to make one he can, if not I have this one.

I'm sure it was one of your favourite ones to make right? I mean searching for the right pics to be on the banner ;-)

Thanks again!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Well, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't at least a little bit of a privilege :p

Latest posts