What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"put the razor blade down and put your hands up'

cheese

Bench
millersnose said:
we didnt need to win a close game v the drags

we killed them with the best attacking football this year
I remember that game.

the best fullback in the club, brett kearney, really tore them a new one.

carcharias

Immortal
spider said:
i know you are

my question was - do you have a problem with that picture being bumped and posted in the main forum? I assume you dont because you find it funny modifuing pictures of other users?

so carch - yes or no, do you have a problem with it being done?

good grief.

hey Millers if you don't like it I will get rid of it....simple.

cheese

Bench
Jimbo said:
Let's forget that the only reason Finch was even considered in the first place is because Kimmorley had injured his hammy in Origin camp...

noddy made the 06 origin team did he?!

millersnose

Post Whore
spider said:
i know you are

my question was - do you have a problem with that picture being bumped and posted in the main forum? I assume you dont because you find it funny modifying pictures of other users?

so carch - yes or no, do you have a problem with it being done?

what picture are you guys going on about?

and no carc i posted the picture in the public domain and therefor have no recourse on its use

spider

Coach
millersnose said:
i was stirring

i came across one ages ago on a boring search fest through the forum - f**k knows where it was, i was bluffing.............

or was i?

cheese

Bench
Jimbo said:
I was referring to 2004, when Finch was first selected for NSW

So you weren't referring to last year, when the halfback of the team that came 2nd last was the preferred option?!

ok

carcharias

Immortal
millersnose said:

and no carc i posted the picture in the public domain and therefor have no recourse on its use

Ima took some pics and put them in the private forum.

When everyone was on the hill for the Peach's last game.

Top day.

Jimbo

Immortal
cheese said:
So you weren't referring to last year, when the halfback of the team that came 2nd last was the preferred option?!

ok

Kimmorley was injured last year around Origin time, wasn't he?

cheese

Bench
Correct hammo. What a great mini-era that was.

Jimbo said:
Kimmorley was injured last year around Origin time, wasn't he?

He was available for selection for games 2 and 3

Are you saying the selectors got it wrong?

spider

Coach
we are farked

though i reckon the forwards will stand up and we win this one

but we'll lose game 3

Quigs

Immortal
I only hope that there is another 76 points or so scored, and Killer Karl Webb pushes someone real hard so they can call him an enforcer for another 6 years....

Modern Day State of Origin is crap. Fair dinkum if that last game was an ordinary club game you would of turned it off and gone out and volunteered to help the missus wash up.

But Build it and they will come.

My big question for the next State of O is - is Roy coming back to partner HG in the commentary team. Stevo and the other bloke arn't up there with Rampaging Roy.

And I hope that some blue actually smacks a moron or two... put a smile on my dial.
Maybe if they did that last game at the 50th minute it might of changed the destiny of the game. And they would still be singing his / her praises for another 10 years beside enforcer Webbs (enforcer my arse) name.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs