What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q&A with PQ

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
thickos said:
It'd scare the ladies away fo sho :(
I don't know about that thickos, you seem like a pretty handsom chap:

IMGP0575.JPG

IMGP0529.JPG

No double chin to speak of so things can't be too bad, surely not?

paulquinn49

Bench
Thick works in Science, he probably got drunk one day and made himself a 3rd nipple. Now he can't get rid of it and is embarrassed.

thickos

First Grade
Thanks for the compliment Titties. :)

No third nipple PQ, just a sizeable gut... nevertheless I'm sure all the women at work don't want to see thickos topless :lol:

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
That's a pretty funny call, PQ, but why would anyone, even when drunk, want to give themself a 3rd nipple. Just look at how it has affected Krusty.

paulquinn49

Bench
TiTTieS said:
That's a pretty funny call, PQ, but why would anyone, even when drunk, want to give themself a 3rd nipple. Just look at how it has affected Krusty.

I was just trying to think what Thick would do, it is how I make all my choices. I see Thick as a responsible guy, who just gets a little "crazy" when drunk.

I then tied in his science activites and what he does, like clonging mosquitoes and stuff and figured that the 3rd nipple would be something he would be game enough to venture into.

paulquinn49

Bench
Ive seen hotter in an "aussie" fish n chip shop run by asians. No offence asians.

Id rate her a 91, only cause she is so unsexually appealing she would have sex with me

paulquinn49

Bench
I would probably have to say the letter A

I have no real reason or evidence to suggest it is, but it was the first letter that popped into my head.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Dear Paulquinn49,

1) Should Channel 9 sack the entire cricket commentary team and just hire Billy Birmingham?

2) Should you go to extra effort if having guests around for dinner? Some people tidy the house so it is spotless A+++. Is this just polite and welcoming or is leaving it the way it is better as it shows you are happy to have them there as equals?

Cheers,
TiTTieS

Pre-bolded just the way you like them

paulquinn49

Bench
TiTTieS said:
Dear Paulquinn49,

1) Should Channel 9 sack the entire cricket commentary team and just hire Billy Birmingham?

2) Should you go to extra effort if having guests around for dinner? Some people tidy the house so it is spotless A+++. Is this just polite and welcoming or is leaving it the way it is better as it shows you are happy to have them there as equals?

Cheers,
TiTTieS
Pre-bolded just the way you like them

awesome stuff on the pre bolding man

1. I dont mind the Channel 9 commentary I rarely watch Cricket though. No idea who Billy Birmingham is though, one arm Willy Bentworth (Boots n All) would be good though.

2. A little extra effort man, like picking sh*t up on the floor and making sure the table is clean enough to eat off. These people that have dinner guests/parties and clean their bedroom/laundry are either Ethnic or mentally geniused.

I would go to the effort to make sure the house was 60% clean then let my natural charm and cooking do the rest.

You got a lady coming round man?

If so you might have to go Ethnic on yah house.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Billy Birmingham is the bloke who does the 12th man voices. I reckon a combo of him and One Arm Willy Bentworth would be awesome.

Don't have a lady coming around - wish I did tho :( It's just that we've had a few visitors in the last month and the old girl took pretty much all arvo to make sure things were just right.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Quinny,

If you wish to but a $500,000 house, is it better to get two $250,000 loans than a single $500,000 loan for reasons of interest? Or will it be the same?

Cheers, TiTTieS

paulquinn49

Bench
sydraider said:
Hey PQ, Why isnt there a nutritional information label on my beer stubbie??

Because of those stupid annoying hippie parents who want their children to grow up naive believing their is no nutritional value at all in beer.

4/5 out of those kids will end up to be the drug spastics or alcoholics imo

paulquinn49

Bench
TiTTieS said:
Quinny,

If you wish to buy a $500,000 house, is it better to get two $250,000 loans than a single $500,000 loan for reasons of interest? Or will it be the same?

Cheers, TiTTieS

Im a pretty lazy guy so I like to keep things pretty easy for myself. I would be a fan of getting the 1 loan just so I didnt have to do anything overly difficult...like reading 2 letters telling me my loan will be paid off 4 generations after I'm gone.

Latest posts