What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q-Cup Grand Final - Predictions

miccle

Bench
I know it's a looong way out and there are still around 9 teams that could make the top 5. Nevertheless, this'll be fun - which 2 teams do you predict will fight it out for the big on this year?

If I had to choose today, I'd say Easts Tigers vs. Norths Devils.

But Toowoomba, Redcliffe, Wynnum, North Queensland and Burleigh are in there with a huge chance to make it as well. Bring it on!

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
burleigh v redcliffe

redcliffe with all their finals experience will probably get through...easts and norths are going good guns, but will probably dog themselves in the finals

weasel

First Grade
No one liking the look of the Young Guns? After a shaky start to the year I think they're the standout side of the competition, although if Chris Sheppard cements a spot in the Cowboys it'll be a blow to them. Their clash against Redcliffe on the weekend should be a cracker. Norths vs Toowoomba is another good game this round, we tend to make the bottom half of the competition look ordinary but always seem to drop games to real opposition, this is a test of our credibility.

I'll be bold and say a Norths v Young Guns final.

mud n blood

Juniors
At this stage Easts v Burleigh. However I'm watching Wynnum, Toowoomba and NQ in the latter half. I still reckon if Wynnum click, they'll be near impossible to beat ....

XXXX Cap

Juniors
mud n blood said:
At this stage Easts v Burleigh. However I'm watching Wynnum, Toowoomba and NQ in the latter half. I still reckon if Wynnum click, they'll be near impossible to beat ....

Wynnum will do very well to make the top five.