What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question

Who has the dumbest team in the comp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packy

Bench
I expect better from you Jimmy.

We're shit but we aren't the worst. This kinda thing doesn't really help us.

jimmythehand

Juniors
it doesn't stop the fact that we put on the dumbest plays in the comp. I'll happily give you more than 1/2 a dozen examples from the Panthers game.

The worst thing is it's the same dumb plays we put on every week. I seriously almost turned the tv off after our first venture down their end of the field.

Thank god we don't have to watch ben roberts putting in 3rd tackle kicks next year.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In America maybe.

In Australia, we call it favourite ;-)

On a serious note, our fans are the biggest cannibals in the comp.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its us (raiders) and the eels but you guys are pretty dumb as well if you want to share the dumb love.

In America maybe.

In Australia, we call it favourite ;-)

Please excuse the spelling, Timbo. (bloody auto correct, not so correct)

Serious issues with the Dogs.

They will finish bottom 2, sack their coach and be starting from scratch next year.

If only they managed to secure the services of Daniel Mortimer!

jimmythehand

Juniors
we can still make the 8, particularly if we get rid of Moore right now and bring in Steven Bradbury as the new coach

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
SSS - I'm happy to be corrected if it means a positive future for our club, but I reckon there is very little chance of us finishing bottom two.

Drew-Sta

Staff member

You should read some of the Saints threads. We lose a couple of games and our fans are ripping into our side.

I dread the day we go into a long term form slump.

Bulldog Force

Referee
You should read some of the Saints threads. We lose a couple of games and our fans are ripping into our side.

I dread the day we go into a long term form slump.
In general, Dragons fans are alright (IMO). However every team has their sour grapes.

Packy

Bench
as far as cannibals go. All teams have them. Tigers can be relaly bad but they do it with humour. Some of ours are just nasty.

MatthewA

Juniors
We have a fantastic team on paper, one of the strongest in the comp. But on the field it's just not coming together at all.