What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 // Panthers 30-8 Knights @ Sportingbet // Sat 4.30pm

Round 1 result: Panthers vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
Just a guess, but I would say Gids will have about a 20 min spell in the middle of the game. Part of that will be because he only has 14 minutes of trial footy under his belt since his injury. If he was fit and firing I'd agree that going with a bigger bench with Fa'alogo would be preferable.

Frederick

Staff member
Guess what guys................it's GAME DAY!!!

Excited-Buster-Bluth-Listening-to-George-Bluth-in-Prison.gif

excited-baby.gif

crazy-dance.gif

giphy.gif

lucille-buth-excited.gif

Apey

Staff member
Knowing my luck our game will be the first not to be an upset and I'll hit 0/3

Rod

Bench
Oh hell yeah!

Think we can get the win here, particularly with Idris out it highlights our advantage out wide. Hopefully the boys in the middle do a good enough job to get them the ball they need. Could be in for a tough slog in the middle though.

As the week has gone on I've started to feel better and better about Gidley at 9. I'm expecting some great energy and nippiness from him around the ruck. As usual with him, if he keeps it simple and chooses wisely when to inject himself I think he could be a very good 9 for us.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Biggest concern for us is Dobson, simply because of the unknown. If his defence can be solid I think our attack will take care of itself.

Latest posts