What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 v Titans.

Spazer

Juniors
Convincing win boys! The key difference to last year is our ability to hold our line in defence and back up our errors giving the titans zero opportunities when they had over 30 tackles in our danger zone in just the first half.

RFM was close to our best, Lomax was a weapon and sloan had 2 good defensive reads on our goal line. Big improvements all around and you can really see flano football being played out there.

matPORTS

Juniors
I'm emotional. I will sleep in my Red V tonight !

We have a lot of work still to do. Some of the errors we made - the top teams will eat us alive.

But, we have a team that won't give up the fight when backs are against the wall. A lot has been done over the past six months to instil pride back in the mighty Red V. This is all we can ask for.

Flanno has made an immediate impact.

jeffdragon

Bench
I'm emotional. I will sleep in my Red V tonight !

We have a lot of work still to do. Some of the errors we made - the top teams will eat us alive.

But, we have a team that won't give up the fight when backs are against the wall. A lot has been done over the past six months to instil pride back in the mighty Red V. This is all we can ask for.

Flanno has made an immediate impact.
Dragons singlet for me.