What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Sun - Titans v Raiders @ GC *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LU LIVE > http://www.leagueunlimited.com/liveu...hp?matchid=133 - Every game, every week.

Titans.gif
v
RaidersAway.gif

GAME > Gold Coast v Canberra
WHEN > Sunday 3 June, 2:00pm
WHERE > GOLD COAST STADIUM, CARRARA QLD
MEDIA > LIVE FOX, LIVE ABC FIRST HALF, LIVE 2GB
REF > Gavin Badger; Colour: Orange; Sideline Officials: Mohamad Fajajo, Steve Lyons; Video Referee: Chris Ward
TIX > Ticketek.

LINEUPS
Titans > 1. Richie Mathers, 2. Mat Petersen, 3. Mat Rogers, 4. Brett Delaney, 5. Jake Webster, 6. Josh Lewis, 7. Scott Prince ©, 8. Luke Bailey ©, 9. Nathan Friend, 10. Brad Meyers, 11. Anthony Laffranchi, 12. Mark Minichiello, 13. Luke Swain
Int - 14. Kris Kahler, 15. Michael Hodgson, 16. Gavin Cooper, 17. Mat Hilder
Raiders > 1. WILLIAM ZILLMAN, 2. DAVID MILNE, 3. MARSHALL CHALK, 4. ADRIAN PURTELL, 5. BRONX GOODWIN, 6. TERRY CAMPESE, 7. MICHAEL DOBSON, 8. SCOTT LOGAN, 9. LINCOLN WITHERS, 10. DANE TILSE, 11. NEVILLE COSTIGAN, 12. GLEN TURNER, 13. ALAN TONGUE (c)
Int - 14. JOSH MILLER, 15. TROY THOMPSON, 16. BEN JONES, 17. MICHAEL WEYMAN, 18. TOM LEAROYD-LAHRS, 19. RYAN HINCHCLIFFE

QLD CUP > Ipswich v Burleigh, 11:50am
PREMIER LEAGUE > Balmain v Raiders @ Leichhardt, 5:00pm Sat
JERSEY FLEGG > CC Storm v Raiders @ Mingara (C Coast), 1:00pm Sat

Late mail >
The Gold Coast side are still taking a chance on the concussed Brett Delaney, with no 18th man named as yet if he pulls out.
Canberra have Glen Turner in doubt, Hinchcliffe his replacement if unfit. Jones is likely to go into the starting side should this happen.

r12-game6.jpg

MATCH HISTORY

HEAD TO HEAD
First meeting

2006 CLASHES
Did not play

BIGGEST WINS & LOSSES
First meeting

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Purtell seems to be in some doubt. Haven't heard any official word myself but apparently there was a radio report last night saying he had DVT.

DeeGan

Bench
Brett Delaney is fine, there is no "chance" being taken under the advice of our medico's who have monitored his condition all week.

This will be an arm wrestle. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to clash of the forwards Bailey up against the Raiders pack of Tilse and Logan. Dobbo and Prince should be interesting.

skeepe

Immortal
With Purtell out, it appears likely that Campese will shift to the centres, Withers to the halves and Hinchcliffe to hooker.

DeeGan

Bench
Yeah, Dan Tilse and Scott Logan will be looking for a big performance against Luke Bailey. Both Canberra props have been impressive.

Scott Prince/Josh Lewis vs Michael Dobson/Terry Campese will be interesting.

Timmah

Staff member
BETTING (TAB Sportsbet)
Gold Coast $1.50, Canberra $2.50

RADIO & TV
Live on FOX 3 and 2GB, updates only on ABC.

More late mail - Canberra forward Glen Turner was to be decided on this morning. The Titans report no changes.

TITAN1

Juniors
Hopefully we win big,get our "for/against" in the positive and collect the two points next week to jump into the eight!:D

Timmah

Staff member
Against the Raiders? They just smacked the Dragons who beat your mob.

Raiders easily.

Timmah

Staff member
If the Raiders win and my Dogs beat NZ by 28+, the Dogs leapfrog into ninth :D

brenno

Juniors
I just think the Raiders are due for a shocker. I know i shouldnt say that but they are still a very young team. I expect the titans to perform well today with or without rogers. Losing Purtell sucks also as the club are already thin in the centres department. We need some immediate reinforcements in backline.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Anyone read MX on friday? The punter tipped GC because 'the Titans are on a roll'! Yet the form guide read LLLW...

I tipped Titans but I hope the Raiders can post their 3rd away win in a row.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
The Titans will be very hard to beat up there as they play entertaining football at times and the raiders need to concentrate on keeping their defense or risk of getting beaten by 20 +.
Tongue vs Laffranchi in work rate should be very close.
If titans win it will come off the back of the halves.
If the raiders win it will come from their forwrds.