What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R14 Sat - Cowboys v Storm *SPOILERS*

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Whoever is the assistant coach up there needs the punt these guys are so far from ready for this game. Either that or Murray is cursed because the Cowboys players are much better than this.

CrazyEel

Bench
Storm are playing well but geez the Cowboys defence is pathetic. This could blow out to anything.

Mr Saab

Referee
Tap Twist Snap said:
Whoever is the assistant coach up there needs the punt these guys are so far from ready for this game. Either that or Murray is cursed because the Cowboys players are much better than this.

Ian Millward certainly wont be getting a 1st grade coaching job with that effort.
Not like when Bellamy took the baby broncos to a 13 + win in 2002

Mr Saab

Referee
philstorm said:
How come Ashley Graham never learnt how to tackle in his f*cking career?

And people (cowboys fans) called for him to make origin 3 as tates replacement.

NZ Warrior said:
Oh for f**k sake!!!

What is with me supporting loser teams???

You suck Cowboys, you don't deserve my love!!!

GO THE STORM!!!

f**k i hate supporters like you

what the hell is going on up there in townsville? maybe melbourne got insulted that we put 64 past the cowboys and thought "if the cellar dwellars can do that under strength we'll double it" tough fortnight for the cowboys indeed, still another 40 to go

Apey

Staff member
Cowboys should have a worse against then Knights by the end of this game :D

Hopefully we can hold off Raiders :cool:

Bomber

Bench
Mr Saab said:
And people (cowboys fans) called for him to make origin 3 as tates replacement.

Who? Certainly not me.

The rightful heir to Tate's spot is playing five-eighth for the team leading 40-4.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
f**king sh*t cowboys, i tipped these pricks , well now i hope they get 80 against them the f**king wasted space poofs

elyod138

Bench
Bomber said:
Who? Certainly not me.

The rightful heir to Tate's spot is playing five-eighth for the team leading 40-4.

Certainly not me either, I'm pissed off every time I see his name in our lineup.

Eelectrica

Referee
philstorm said:
How come Ashley Graham never learnt how to f*cking tackle in his career?

Amazing stuff from us.
Ash grahams first half is reminiscent of his game for Parra back in 05 when we played the broncs at Suncorp. Half time score for the game was something like this as well.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
well one thing is i hope they keep this defense for next week at canberra cos im barring this woeful side i thought wouuld be top 4