What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Sun - EELS v SEA EAGLES *Match Thread*

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
eelsta said:
Poor cliffy, want's to be a silvertail but he's just a westy like the rest of us:lol:

Cliffy is a Silvertailish as me.....because he said that Parra are scum.

Suck sh!t you dumb f*ck we won....

Oh and,,,,,,,PARRA SCUM

eelsta

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
Cliffy is a Silvertailish as me.....because he said that Parra are scum.

Suck sh!t you dumb f*ck we won....

Oh and,,,,,,,PARRA SCUM

Nothing worse tha a bad winner, and your the worst i've encountered:crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
Mayor_Quimby said:
every club has a blight, Dutchy being ours.

i feel sorry for him though.

:lol: Is it because I can actually engage in serious football conversations on these forums with opposition fans?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Eelsta, obviously passion and hate for clubs is something that you unfamiliar with. I hate Parramatta and everything they stand for. I don't care how i come across, unlike Dutchy who wants to hold hands and sing barbershop with opposition fans. Don't like it.....push on then.

Duncey, you don't like aggression on a football forum???? perhaps you better toddle off to the Backyard Blitz website to find out how they made that water feature.....more of your style.

eelsta

Bench
Mayor_Quimby said:
Eelsta, obviously passion and hate for clubs is something that you unfamiliar with. I hate Parramatta and everything they stand for. I don't care how i come across, unlike Dutchy who wants to hold hands and sing barbershop with opposition fans. Don't like it.....push on then.

Duncey, you don't like aggression on a football forum???? perhaps you better toddle off to the Backyard Blitz website to find out how they made that water feature.....more of your style.

Oh believe me i'm no manly lover but this scum bullsh*t is way over the top in my view, just show a bit of class every now and then i mean ar'nt you upper class type supposed to be a bit above the rest of us

circling eagle

Juniors
Fantastic game, great win eagles!!

This is one of the truely geat rivalries in rugby league. I just hope we meet in the semis cause Manly V Parra games are always full of hate, and that makes for great rugby league.

gong_eagle

First Grade
circling eagle said:
Fantastic game, great win eagles!!

This is one of the truely geat rivalries in rugby league. I just hope we meet in the semis cause Manly V Parra games are always full of hate, and that makes for great rugby league.

Love to return the favour to them

Leek UK

Juniors
As the title says,ha ha h a.
Good job he wasnt playing his normal position of centre,he probably would of scored 5.:D

gong_eagle

First Grade
0,,5588135,00.jpg

Latest posts