What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Sun - EELS v SEA EAGLES *Match Thread*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At least those Parra players aren't traitors and turncoats ;-)

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
effnic said:
Are you serious a parra fan trying to bag another team about weight problems:
Fui Fui Tub Tub
Piggy Riddell
Ian Hindmarsh
Nathan Hindmarsh
Nathan Cayless
Aaron Cannings
Fatboy Tsoulos

Do you want me to continue? :lol:

P.s: Dessy has said Lyon is suffering and ankle injury but will definetly play on sunday so calm down parra fans and lard of the three chins.
obviously ur just naming our forward pack, which is pretty original. piggy would only be the fat one i'd say, cayless is a monster with huge pecs and a six pack, so i think he stays away from pies, nathan hindmarsh does have a gut, but who cares at least he plays well unlike lyon, cannings and tsolous have trimmed down but both i must admit were fat boys lol, and ian hindmarsh well he is the last person id say is fat, he is a solid guy

Timmah

Staff member
The bad blood...
Match History...

118 matches overall
Manly 72 Parramatta 42, Four draws

At Parramatta 14 matches
7-all

Big wins
Parramatta 52-12 at Parramatta, 2004
Manly 64-12 at Parramatta, 1988

Last met
2007 - Manly 22-12 at Brookvale
2006 - Parramatta 31-18 at Parramatta, Manly 23-22 at the SCG

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL....is that the same Fui Fui "Tub Tub" who has annihilated Manly every time he's played them? :lol: Ask your soft forwards how fat he is :lol:

Downie

Guest Moderator
There's a difference between annihilation and being sent off for a high tackle.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I just hope after the game Kite doesn't end up in the hospital fearing for his life, As long as he makes a miraculous recovery to play next week. :roll:

effnic

Bench
Gee 47 posts and they havnt even finished training for the game yet, Lol. Now thats signs it will be a cracker of a game. I hope both teams show up and give it there all and come out without injuries, i also will wish Parra good luck and if you guys beat us the only thing that would put a smile on my face would be knowing the Cayless family would be a little happier this week.
But put all that soft stuff aside for now f**k YOU PARRA!!!!! GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

Parra Glory

Juniors
effnic said:
Gee 47 posts and they havnt even finished training for the game yet, Lol. Now thats signs it will be a cracker of a game. I hope both teams show up and give it there all and come out without injuries, i also will wish Parra good luck and if you guys beat us the only thing that would put a smile on my face would be knowing the Cayless family would be a little happier this week.
But put all that soft stuff aside for now f**k YOU PARRA!!!!! GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

haha, gotta love the rivalry. Nothing against the Manly supporters on this forum, I hate you club with a passion:), just like every other eels supporter, lets just hope it turns out to be a ripper of a game because i cant wait:D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what other game would have this many posts and the game is still two days away

Go Eels

V1er

Juniors
Can't wait for this game, add the lyon factor and the geuine hate of manly, this will be a great match with a killer atmosphere.

Timmah

Staff member
Surely Parramatta's ground record (since the seating went in in the Terraces) will be broken?

gong_eagle

First Grade
Timmah said:
Surely Parramatta's ground record (since the seating went in in the Terraces) will be broken?

when did it go to Terraces ?
Top 5 crowds at Parra

27243 Parramatta v Souths 17-Aug-1986
26870 Parramatta v St George 16-Mar-1986
25579 Parramatta v Canterbury 11-May-1986
25139 Parramatta v Manly 28-Jun-1987
25114 Parramatta v Norths 07-Mar-1997

Timmah

Staff member
Late mail from the Tele >

Eels forward Cayless, as reported, lost his mother this week and is on compassionate leave. Hindmarsh will take over as skipper (N, that is). Aaron Cannings will come into the starting side while Weller Hauraki will play in #18. Manly will take the field as per program, Travis Burns no chance of being a late inclusion.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Timmah said:

cheers
!!cheers.gif

Angry_eel

First Grade
ahhh can't wait. wouldn't miss this match for anything. Go Parra!!! f**k you jamie!!! f**k you too Manly!!!

V1er

Juniors
Timmah said:
Late mail from the Tele >

Eels forward Cayless, as reported, lost his mother this week and is on compassionate leave. Hindmarsh will take over as skipper (N, that is). Aaron Cannings will come into the starting side while Weller Hauraki will play in #18. Manly will take the field as per program, Travis Burns no chance of being a late inclusion.

Josh Cordoba is also tipped to be out.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Angry_eel said:
ahhh can't wait. wouldn't miss this match for anything. Go Parra!!! f**k you jamie!!! f**k you too Manly!!!

sounds like you need some more angry pills :sarcasm: