What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 Sat - TITANS v TIGERS *Match Thread*

pantherz9103

First Grade
wittyfan said:
The Tigers were supposed to be the greatest things since sliced bread last Monday?

No Hodgson, Whatuira or Payten and the Monday Night backup have tamed the Tigers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
These puns are a real shot in the arm :sarcasm:

salivor

First Grade
TUIAKI!!!!! Oh my f**ken god!!!!!!!! Shades of Jonah running over the English in 1995, what a talent. Please tell me this bloke wants to play for the kiwis.

salivor

First Grade
Lewis scores for the Tits next to the posts, love watching the Titans, never a dull moment.

I knew not to get carried away by last weeks performance. The Tigers will lose to clubs like GC with everything to play for and then put on a big score against hapless Cronulla or Newcastle.

Need all troops on deck but you can only be so lucky at this stage of the year.

innsaneink

Referee
salivor said:
TUIAKI!!!!! Oh my f**ken god!!!!!!!! Shades of Jonah running over the English in 1995, what a talent. Please tell me this bloke wants to play for the kiwis.

The only :D in an otherwise ](*,):cry: nite