What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 FNF - Wests Tigers v Sydney Roosters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
probably the mark viduka of the NRL. once his future is settle and nothing to worry about he plays good. let's hope he goes well

good call, now that its offical that he is coming home, he seems a much more relaxed player, looks to be enjoying his footy again, hopefully he continues it next season

with our attack as good as any on its day, a lazy 10 on him for seasons Top Try Scorer might be worth a flutter

Choppies

Coach
I thought both sides got dud calls tonight.
Who needs extreme sports to get your heart going. Just follow the Roosters.
Must say I loved Nate Myles double tackle late in the game. :lol:
Living virtually in the middle of Tiger territory this win is so much sweeter.

Raider_69 said:
good call, now that its offical that he is coming home, he seems a much more relaxed player, looks to be enjoying his footy again, hopefully he continues it next season

with our attack as good as any on its day, a lazy 10 on him for seasons Top Try Scorer might be worth a flutter

as we both know the frustrating thing is he has the talent to do it every week

no fulltime you dickhead i only the saw one angle from the over head view.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
It was not rough, it was blatant. Forward as anything. He passed it a metre before the 10m line and Roberts caught it 8 or 9m out. That is AT LEAST 2 metres forward.

I agree.. A good 2 metres forward.. The pass should never have been thrown. As soon as Braith picled up the ball I yelled '2 quick passes' at the TV. We had the overlap and should have used the numbers..

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cockadoodledoo said:
I agree.. A good 2 metres forward.. The pass should never have been thrown. As soon as Braith picled up the ball I yelled '2 quick passes' at the TV. We had the overlap and should have used the numbers..

Spot on, and Braith knew it was forward!:lol:

why does anasta have these long passes and sh*tty chip kicks in his game? it cost us the game last week, when i saw the over lap and the players only back 5 i thought 'just go one pass if they don't get done for offside u hit the over lap and score' i wish he would get these little things out of his game he gets too cocky when he was on a roll

wasn't it l'estranghe who passed anyway?

Monk

Referee
i think that anasta gets to much pressure put on him at the roosters...
wing didnt to enough today, which caused anasta to have countless brain explosions

everyone saw that look on his face when the drop kick hit the cross bar...

Penance said:
How the f*ck did lawrence push amos out? it was the other way around...

Bunch of Italian Soccer players..

yep some of the news players are purposly trying too ruin this great sport by diving

the pentaty was fair lawrence changed direction but like i said up the top its the diving i dislike :x

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Iafeta said:
How good was Shane Shackleton? He had an outstanding game.

Didnt see the game, but the stats suggest he had a blinder. Also noticed he got 1 point in 3,2 and 1s from LU.

Sammut last week,Shackleton this week. Future looking bright for Malta.

joel caine number 1 fan said:
yep some of the news players are purposly trying too ruin this great sport by diving

the pentaty was fair lawrence changed direction but like i said up the top its the diving i dislike :x

liaaaaaaaam fultonnnnnnnnnnnnn

what i saw was some dumb football by the Tigers towards the end. Not sure if it was Farrah or Morris kicking on the 4th tackle on the rooters 40m line with 1 min to go with scores locked up, why not ruck it up one more get 5-10metres closer and have a shot at a field goal, i havent seen the replay but if that was a shot at field goal then its the worst one ever.
IMO the Tigers lost the plot at the end.

innsaneink

Referee
Raidersrawesome said:
what i saw was some dumb football by the Tigers towards the end. Not sure if it was Farrah or Morris kicking on the 4th tackle on the rooters 40m line with 1 min to go with scores locked up, why not ruck it up one more get 5-10metres closer and have a shot at a field goal, i havent seen the replay but if that was a shot at field goal then its the worst one ever.

It was actually the last play, the chanell 9 graphics were wrong, they replayed Myles tackling two players at once- Hodgo & Teo I think early in that set, then when the come back live on the 3rd tkl, the still had 2nd tkl up on screen.

dice

Juniors
Raidersrawesome said:

It was Ben Teo on the last tackle. Tried to grubber it through but got bumped in the process.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
PL @ Henson, just into the second half:

Jets 26 lead Magpies 22

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
PL @ Henson:

Jets 32-28 with 20 to go.

PL @ Leichhardt:

BRE Tigers 36 d Canberra 22, fulltime.