What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Sun - Newcastle v Penrith... SPOON BATTLE!

Jono078

Referee
Knights on the attack after a goal line dropout followed by a penalty but spill the ball :x

Jono078

Referee
Well sounds like we've bombed 3 tries now..

Next year can't come quick enough!

EDIT: Yet another f**king penalty to let Penrith out of their own end!

Jono078

Referee
Jennings in again after a possible poor decision against us with the ref handing them another set after claiming McManus had knocked the ball on.

14-0.

Jono078

Referee
Knights give away a penalty on the 4th tackle to begin the second half :lol:

Brad Tighe seems to be awful, penalties, tries down his side...

And as I type this Panthers get another try, 26-6.

Jono078

Referee
Pritchard has a hatrick.

Panthers 32-6.

Deadset, one Knights fan said maybe we are playing so sh*t to punt Smith, im starting to think that could possibly be true..

Bloody sh*t stuff this is.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
32-6.

Um, wasn't this team in contention for the finals earlier in the season? FMD Newcastle. Brian Smith will be gone by September.

Timmah

Staff member
Game just underway on nine - there deadset can be no more than 10k there.

we have the worst roster in the comp, we are the worst team in the comp and we appear to have the worst coach in the comp, bugger this s**t

Jono078

Referee
Oh... And Ray Hadley, shutup!

You see why these players are getting punted, because of consistent performances like this!

Timmah, to be fair we had almost no injuries besides Johns when we were almost top 4 contenders.

Gidley saves a try, good stuff!

Timmah

Staff member
Normally I'd laugh but deadset I feel sorry for you guys.

That said I also feel sorry for 2GB for being forced into calling this complete and utter tripe. Nine can fall on their own sword... nobody will want to watch this absolute train wreck.

Latest posts