What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Knights.

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
Hunt is a million dollar half-back with no long kicking skills, an inability to manage a game, demonstrates disgraceful leadership and over-calls every play.

Tonight he's been out-thought and out-played by two halves that last year and last week respectively were playing reserve grade.

And now we want to extend his contract. I really hate this club sometimes.

Dragon David

First Grade
What an absolutely shit game that was. Scoreless in the second half. Our players looked like bumbling, fumbling fools and Flanno had the wrong tactics for our useless players. I'm convinced that we just don't have the cattle and will be hard for us to get away from the bottom of the table. I know that the conditions were atrocious but the Knights played in those conditions and completed really well with their sets.

The ref might have given the Knights a few leg ups but our defence was bloody awful and we just did not have the players to outplay them.

I can understand why Lomax wants out. I think there will be many others wanting the same.

I am over the Dragons. Bloody things.

justadragon

Bench
Well mud runners we are not, a good way to wreck a weekend, disgraceful on national TV, i dont know when we will ever see this side win back to back games, honestly what happens to them during the week.