What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R9 FNF - Manly v Parramatta *Spoilers*

CrazyEel

Bench
Jatz Crackers said:
Do you think this is a court of law and he has to provide facts and witnesses ?

If so you best choof off and find something substantive to back up your assertion that what he said is delusional dribble..
LOL, I doubt you actually understand what you wrote there? :lol::lol::lol:

Garts

Bench
CrazyEel said:
Oh, I understand precisely what it actually means, but obviously you don't though :lol:

Do you work with a Manly fan who explained it to you ;-)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Illegal Immigrant said:
Where are the facts to back this up? or as expected is this another delusional piece of dribble?

Jatz Crackers said:

If so you best choof off and find something substantive to back up your assertion that what he said is delusional dribble.

Illegal immigrant eh :lol: ...............it figures.

Wow. We've unearthed another Einstein... except for the fact that assertions don't end with a question mark.

Idiot.

CrazyEel said:
Oh, I understand precisely what it actually means, but obviously you don't though :lol:

In summary. Crazyeel, suggests that I, as author dont understand what i wrote, but she does.

Then goes on to state that a third party doesnt understand but she still knows what it means but all of a sudden her knowledge is somehow now precise.

What an astonishing display of intellect. :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Keep up the good work kids! With enough hard work, they might take you out of ESL and let you sit Standard English for your HSC!

CrazyEel

Bench
Garts said:
Do you work with a Manly fan who explained it to you ;-)
LOL, obviously not as judging from the responses an oxymoron would seem to be well beyond the capacity of any manly fan to comprehend :D :lol:

eloquentEEL said:
Wow. We've unearthed another Einstein... except for the fact that assertions don't end with a question mark.

Idiot.

So you are confirming that your mate Illegal immigrant made an error by placing the question mark. How treacherous of you. Moron. :D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Jatz Crackers said:

If so you best choof off and find something substantive to back up your assertion that what he said is delusional dribble.

CrazyEel said:
LOL, obviously not as judging from the responses an oxymoron would seem to be well beyond the capacity of any manly fan to comprehend :D :lol:

Now you're just getting technical ;-) :lol:

But I've decided to take pity and highlight it to give the Manly fans any hope of working out what you're on about. Despite the generally accepted definition, I still reckon it's fair enough to ask someone to back up an assertion if you disagree with it... Of course, that's if there's an assertion there in the first place. :lol:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Jatz Crackers said:
So you are confirming that your mate Illegal immigrant made an error by placing the question mark. How treacherous of you. Moron. :D

:lol:

Nice try sweetie. :crazy:

If it looks like a question, smells like a question and feels like a question... then it's a pretty safe bet that it's a question, not an assertion. Oh, and being structured as a question and ending with a question mark are generally good indications too.

Suggested reading for Manly fans:
MLB1145271.jpg

Jatz Crackers said:

It was a genuine question to your mate CharlieF, I really would like to know how Parramatta screwed Jamie Lyon over or was he 'dribbling again'

eloquentEEL said:
:lol:

Nice try sweetie. :crazy:

If it looks like a question, smells like a question and feels like a question... then it's a pretty safe bet that it's a question, not an assertion. Oh, and being structured as a question and ending with a question mark are generally good indications too.

Suggested reading for Manly fans:

Good to know you rely on looking, smelling and touching for your comprehension senses.

But back to the technical nature of things that "English for Dropkicks for Eels Fans" should understand, its hardly a question if its "as expected". Keep up with your hole digging eloquenteel.

Originally Posted by Illegal Immigrant
Where are the facts to back this up? or as expected is this another delusional piece of dribble?

Illegal Immigrant said:
It was a genuine question to your mate CharlieF, I really would like to know how Parramatta screwed Jamie Lyon over or was he 'dribbling again'

See the "English for Dropkicks for Eels Fans" for definition on genuine. :p

CrazyEel

Bench
Jatz Crackers said:
But back to the technical nature of things that "English for Dropkicks for Eels Fans" should understand, its hardly a question if its "as expected". Keep up with your hole digging eloquenteel.
Now that just proves your a total dribbler and still can't see the obvious irony in your original statement :lol::lol:

CrazyEel said:
Now that just proves your a total dribbler and still can't see the obvious irony in your original statement :lol::lol:

Look, I do understand that this is well over your head & way to complex for your simpleton mind, but please do try and feign some intelligence if your going to involve yourself.

You should also cease the repetitive meaningless insults as they fail to feign the intelligence we all know you dont possess.

All is not lost however, as there is mild amusement in the irony that you plain and simply just dont get it. :D But i wish you all the very best of luck in your future endevours in finding your way back home to granville.

CrazyEel

Bench
Jatz Crackers said:
Look, I do understand that this is well over your head & way to complex for your simpleton mind, but please do try and feign some intelligence if your going to involve yourself.

You should also cease the repetitive meaningless insults as they fail to feign the intelligence we all know you dont possess.

All is not lost however, as there is mild amusement in the irony that you plain and simply just dont get it. :D But i wish you all the very best of luck in your future endevours in finding your way back home to granville.
By God your an intellectual midget, you can't even insult someone without making a total moron of yourself, are you capable of understanding anything you write or completing a single post without contradicting yourself :lol: :lol:

Give it up or get an education, your just plain boring now.