What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Rumour is Gray is as good as gone. Sharks will get him.

Sharks also want AJ but apparently Souths are going to rally hard to keep AJ.

AJ is such a gun winger I want to resign him but if he's gonna ask for overs then f**k that. Giving him more than 450k is just insane.

Gray wants to play centre and wants centre money so let him go to the sharks. We have too many centres we only really need gray on the wing.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This has to be Reno's worst year since he came into first grade.
Were do we go?

It's a really tough question it really is. It could honestly be an injury thing. I mean he has said in interviews that he is hurting pretty badly when they have short turn arounds. Halves can have bad seasons. Look at Widdop last season he was no where to be found but this season is dominating? If Reynolds needs some time off maybe we have to give him that?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Don't forget he just had another child to add to an already big family at his age. Sometimes with a new Bub things are thrown seriously out of synch. Anyone who's had a kid would attest to that.

southsport

First Grade
Rumor:
Gray to Sharks
Dragons are after C. Walker $500k and AJ $700k

Walker won't be going anywhere unless Souths sign the other bloke they're looking at and who can't get an upgrade at his present club.

Don't know why the sharks would want Grey now that they signed Dugan, Sharks have no more cap apparently and it is rumoured that Lewis will be leaving.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Walker won't be going anywhere unless Souths sign the other bloke they're looking at and who can't get an upgrade at his present club.

Don't know why the sharks would want Grey now that they signed Dugan, Sharks have no more cap apparently and it is rumoured that Lewis will be leaving.

Well, at least there's a possible of players movement. Some fans on FB said last night, C. Walker was playing like Keary did last season. Could be a sign that the Dragons did approach Walker and by playing like he did, perhaps he would hope Souths would grant an early release.

I understand if Gray do sign with the Sharks. Imagine if the Sharks throw extra $50k at Gray, it still makes a big difference specially if we can not give him even that $50k

Rabbits20

Immortal
AJ is such a gun winger I want to resign him but if he's gonna ask for overs then f**k that. Giving him more than 450k is just insane.

Gray wants to play centre and wants centre money so let him go to the sharks. We have too many centres we only really need gray on the wing.
Yeah I wouldn't offer more 450k.

My offer would be 400k and try get TPA's on the side to boost it up to 450.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Holy shit that is overs for AJ. Please don't resign him for that much. Dragons can have him. That is absolutely insane. We should offer Cody Walker 550k. He has the potential to do great things. He would be a bigger loss than AJ for sure.

Excuse me SSTID sheer logic does not work on this forum mate the dont knowers are off with the fairies in fairyland you know the tooth fairy and all that stuff well they all still believe in the tooth fairy!!! FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO.....Shadow...