What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

CAFPOW

Juniors
At the moment, it looks like the players who should be staying wants to leave and the players who should be leaving looks like they're stayin.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Latrell Mitchell is a great player. Wish we could've snagged him from the roosters. The guy drags 3 or 4 players with him every tackle as an outside back.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Latrell Mitchell is a great player. Wish we could've snagged him from the roosters. The guy drags 3 or 4 players with him every tackle as an outside back.

These past 3 years, I thought dragging opposition players and getting the legs pumping, gaining meters are illegal at Souths. :p

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I would take that swap in a heartbeat. Maloney is an absolute game changer. a lot of our recruitment will come down to what happens with Walker though.
Well we had better get things sorted otherwise we will be only signing duds up.

Quality and cheap good buys are being snapped up as you know. Yet we only got Gagai.

Also remember I said we should have chased Kane Evans????

I got told off by a few of the don't knowers on here.

But when Evans has got his chances for the Rorters this season he has been strong and powerful with a motor on him and we saw that again today. I'm furious we didn't chase him. It's pretty darn obvious.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Well we had better get things sorted otherwise we will be only signing duds up.

Quality and cheap good buys are being snapped up as you know. Yet we only got Gagai.

Also remember I said we should have chased Kane Evans????

I got told off by a few of the don't knowers on here.

But when Evans has got his chances for the Rorters this season he has been strong and powerful with a motor on him and we saw that again today. I'm furious we didn't chase him. It's pretty darn obvious.

Kane Evans would be a backwards buy though. Rochow goes better than Evans.

Latest posts