What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Robyne Glover

Juniors
Until the NRL
Until the NRL
ets until the NRL lets the clubs know what the salary cap increase is we dont know who is staying or who is going, that is why we cannot offer Cody an increase, but he has gone from a star to z grader in 2 wks due to his attitutde and his new management team skills in negotiating., so I think until then trying to
Calculate who we have is a pipe dream, especially up to 19 so called duds. I THINK
Not at this stage.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Evans looks a very good player--a Sths Jnr too,I think!
Hallellujjahhhh I knew you'd see it Doyen.

You'd know a good young prop when you see one.

Souths should have went after him.

Richo isn't attracting much currently.

Rabbits20

Immortal
ets until the NRL lets the clubs know what the salary cap increase is we dont know who is staying or who is going, that is why we cannot offer Cody an increase, but he has gone from a star to z grader in 2 wks due to his attitutde and his new management team skills in negotiating., so I think until then trying to
Calculate who we have is a pipe dream, especially up to 19 so called duds. I THINK
Not at this stage.
Well I respect your view if you think there isn't 19 duds. Maybe I'm being a bit hard on just a few but we do have at least 15 duds no contest.

doyen

Bench
Hallellujjahhhh I knew you'd see it Doyen.

You'd know a good young prop when you see one.

Souths should have went after him.

Richo isn't attracting much currently.

Yeah--you'd think they'd at least try to bring a v/good, young,local jnr prop home---I don't get it ??????????????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah--you'd think they'd at least try to bring a v/good, young,local jnr prop home---I don't get it ??????????????
I hear you Doyen.

Spot on.

I'm still befuddled as to how we let Brown go and have kept Turner and Clark.

I'd have sent Turner and Clark packing just to keep Brown.

Brown is a quality player with high workrate.

Parra aren't silly. They've got Brown and now that Mannah is nearing the end of his career they have Evans to replace him.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I'll tell you what fuimaono breaks that rule. Kids an absolute metre eating freak.

Yeah, if he keeps that up, he might end up back with the Bears, where the Bears coach will put him on the Wing, Fullback, Bench, Prop, Halfback, 5/8, 2nd Row, Center, Lock also, the Bears coach will turn Fuimaono into the canteen lady, Groundskeeper and scoreboard attendant in 3 games :p

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, if he keeps that up, he might end up back with the Bears, where the Bears coach will put him on the Wing, Fullback, Bench, Prop, Halfback, 5/8, 2nd Row, Center, Lock also, the Bears coach will turn Fuimaono into the canteen lady, Groundskeeper and scoreboard attendant in 3 games :p
Can you believe what's happening to us????

Back to the dark days!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Hahaha that's spot on. Then we'll probably release Crichton to go play for whichever club he wants and we'll pay 100% of the contract. In return we ask for Anthony Mundine to play second row.

doyen

Bench
Yes. Richo said last season we're not in a rebuilding. He is correct, we're not rebuilding because we're not doing anything.

Richo,unfortunately, is scratching around in the dirt struggling unsuccessfully to dig up some building materials.

He needs to dig up a couple of huge bricks[with ears] like Glenn Lazarus to add some respectability to our engine-room!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
Richo,unfortunately, is scratching around in the dirt struggling unsuccessfully to dig up some building materials.

He needs to dig up a couple of huge bricks[with ears] like Glenn Lazarus to add some respectability to our engine-room!!

If Richo is reading these forums, he just might sign Glenn Lazarus or Martin Bella. :p

CAFPOW

Juniors
Hahaha that's spot on. Then we'll probably release Crichton to go play for whichever club he wants and we'll pay 100% of the contract. In return we ask for Anthony Mundine to play second row.

Hahaha Crichton could be talking to other clubs as we speak. If Walker, Gray, AJ were talking to other clubs, surely there are others in our current 17 with the exception of the Burgess Bros, GI, Reynolds, Sutton, Tyrrell, Nielsen are talking to other clubs.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hahaha Crichton could be talking to other clubs as we speak. If Walker, Gray, AJ were talking to other clubs, surely there are others in our current 17 with the exception of the Burgess Bros, GI, Reynolds, Sutton, Tyrrell, Nielsen are talking to other clubs.

For me losing Crichton would single handedly be the worst thing Souths have done in a long time. Out of all the players we've lost so far he would be by far the worst loss.

CAFPOW

Juniors
For me losing Crichton would single handedly be the worst thing Souths have done in a long time. Out of all the players we've lost so far he would be by far the worst loss.

It would be funny if Souths clear the deck at the end of the season and Crichton is one of the players go but Tyrrell gets to stay. :D

CAFPOW

Juniors
Talking Sport Rumor: AJ to sign with Dragons this week. Or it could be AJ's manager trying to get his client's price up knowing Souths will try to re-sign him