What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutton at no 6 ???
Really I love Sutton but at no 6 he is way too slow and most top grade no 6 players run past or around him before he has a chance to grab at them no thanks not no6 unless we are desperate
The young fast halves just laugh and target him with their speed I hope we never see Kelly or JS at no 6 god help us
You exaggerate there.

Sutto is still good defensively at 6.

We all know what Sutto offers at 6 is solid.

Well if AR or Cody get injured, who would you have at 6. Farah?

DiegoNT

First Grade
I know Luke Kelly, and if their is one word to sum him up it would be professional. He has always been a dedicated trainer from a young age. He's pretty much the opposite of Keary, less talented but also less ego, would have no problem being in a back-up role and will follow coaches instructions to the letter. Maguire would already know Kelly from their time together at the storm. Luke was a highly rated by the storm, he was the captain of a premiership winning NYC team, a team that contained Widdop, O'neill, duffie, bromwich, proctor, mclean and rochow. He was originally groomed to takeover for finch after the salary cap but a badly timed injury meant widdop got the jump on him. He has some connections at Souths with Maguire, Inglis, champion and he is close to rochow. There's a reason he has remained in the nrl system while more talented halves have dropped out, that is because he goes about his business professionally, gets on well with coaches, and doesn't make a scene when he is dropped for others. He basically has a good attitude for a backup player.

You exaggerate there.

Sutto is still good defensively at 6.

We all know what Sutto offers at 6 is solid.

Well if AR or Cody get injured, who would you have at 6. Farah?
There you go again r20 it's your opinion only not we all know
It's impossible posting with you sometimes

Rabbits20

Immortal
There you go again r20 it's your opinion only not we all know
It's impossible posting with you sometimes
Exactly and I'm entitled to post that view.

It's good you're getting worked up over nothing.

I'm just relaxing tbh.

Sutto played 5/8 in the GF remember.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ah the hatred will make it all the more sweeter.
Why? If he's in the team he's in the team. He would have earnt it. I don't ever profess to know for certain what the coaching staff will do. I have my opinion on how i think things will unfold, but they're are just that, an opinion. You seem to have a panic because people were happy with how Gray and Hunt finished the year and would like to see a continuation of that, and also want a younger full time winger as well. You go on about Bryson Haters when there has only ever been one thread in this forum about dropping Goodwin and that he is to useless for 1st grade, and that thread was created by.... shock horror... rabbits20

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why? If he's in the team he's in the team. He would have earnt it. I don't ever profess to know for certain what the coaching staff will do. I have my opinion on how i think things will unfold, but they're are just that, an opinion. You seem to have a panic because people were happy with how Gray and Hunt finished the year and would like to see a continuation of that, and also want a younger full time winger as well. You go on about Bryson Haters when there has only ever been one thread in this forum about dropping Goodwin and that he is to useless for 1st grade, and that thread was created by.... shock horror... rabbits20
Lol.

That was me having a fired up moment.

It's a good sign when the passion over spills.

I'm a straightshooter too. He had to be called out for that shocker.

I don't want to continue on the Bryson topic as I know where you stand.

I've got the list lol.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Lol.

That was me having a fired up moment.

It's a good sign when the passion over spills.

I'm a straightshooter too. He had to be called out for that shocker.

I don't want to continue on the Bryson topic as I know where you stand.

I've got the list lol.
So only you are allowed to criticize players. Got it

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I know Luke Kelly, and if their is one word to sum him up it would be professional. He has always been a dedicated trainer from a young age. He's pretty much the opposite of Keary, less talented but also less ego, would have no problem being in a back-up role and will follow coaches instructions to the letter. Maguire would already know Kelly from their time together at the storm. Luke was a highly rated by the storm, he was the captain of a premiership winning NYC team, a team that contained Widdop, O'neill, duffie, bromwich, proctor, mclean and rochow. He was originally groomed to takeover for finch after the salary cap but a badly timed injury meant widdop got the jump on him. He has some connections at Souths with Maguire, Inglis, champion and he is close to rochow. There's a reason he has remained in the nrl system while more talented halves have dropped out, that is because he goes about his business professionally, gets on well with coaches, and doesn't make a scene when he is dropped for others. He basically has a good attitude for a backup player.

Great post. Couldn't agree more, especially about the ego part and being dropped. I do actually think the kid has quite a bit of talent. Of course you can't say his a first grader yet, but you're completely right as a backup half we couldn't of gotten better in this short time really.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Just curious but does anyone know about the contract status of Sifa Talakai? He's named as off contract on zero tackle
Well said Diego. That's the kind of stuff I like hearing on here. Kelly will take great pride in the jersey unlike Keary, who deserves to be at the Roosters.

One of the boys mentioned that prop called Matagi is being squeezed out of Penrith due to Tamou signing
Matagi could be exactly what we need
No frills hard ass polynesian meter eater
Any opinions ??

Rabbit toes

First Grade
One of the boys mentioned that prop called Matagi is being squeezed out of Penrith due to Tamou signing
Matagi could be exactly what we need
No frills hard ass polynesian meter eater
Any opinions ??
Would be a great pick up. What I saw of him at the panthers was impressive.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I was pretty impressed by him as well
Very stocky and strong runner only knows one direction straight ahead and seems to have great leg speed and appears difficult to stop his momentum
For what they'll be paying Tamou, they already had a similar player for cheaper on the book. Possibly better!