What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well the time won't be in 2017 if that's what you're referring too.

That time would be if we keep him in 2018 as a fringe first grader.
If you would of told me at the start of 2014 we'd make the grand final, but nathan merritt wouldn't be in the first grade side, then i wouldnt of believed you. Madge has no problem cutting experienced campaigners if he doesn't see any value to them

Rsag85

Bench
Jorge Taufua hasn't re-signed with the Sea Eagles yet, rumoured to be in talks with Rival NRL clubs

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you would of told me at the start of 2014 we'd make the grand final, but nathan merritt wouldn't be in the first grade side, then i wouldnt of believed you. Madge has no problem cutting experienced campaigners if he doesn't see any value to them
I'd have believed it.

At the end of 2013 I could see he was really struggling.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Jorge Taufua hasn't re-signed with the Sea Eagles yet, rumoured to be in talks with Rival NRL clubs
Long time no hear lol.

How have you been doing??? I hope well!!!!

No to Taufau please. He is dodgy in defence, under the high ball and holding onto the ball in general. Mediocre is a word that comes to mind.

I don't rate him at all tbh.

Hellray

Juniors
Could Mitchell Dodds be an option for a back up prop? He has been released by his Super League team, and heard a few NRL clubs are looking at him

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pretty much as good as we could hope for considering we'd already signed a young kid to be our back up half and he blew out his ACL.

Thankfully I don't think Kelly will get near first grade. Surely we play Sutton in the halves before Luke Kelly gets a run?
Your last line in your post is spot on imo.

Sutton at no 6 ???
Really I love Sutton but at no 6 he is way too slow and most top grade no 6 players run past or around him before he has a chance to grab at them no thanks not no6 unless we are desperate
The young fast halves just laugh and target him with their speed I hope we never see Kelly or JS at no 6 god help us