What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hahaha who the f**k is mark Nicholls? That was my grandads best mate in the war.
Another dud if that's true....

He's played with Storm and Canberra and played like 20 something first grade games and 27-28 years old.

He is 104kg and 194cm.....

Now where the f**k is our member email on this???

They'd better send one out later today.....

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I agree and maybe now others can see what u and i have been going on about we are severly weakened with no depth or replacements how the hell can people talk about top 8 when we are going to have trouble staying away from the spoon even if gronk signs without props to create the platform he will be knocked from pillar to post weekly....you just cant assume the burgess twins are going to come good all of a sudden ...they havent performed since 14.
We are in a load of trouble and the bosses are still in wonderland saying we have the team....we dont simple...thanks itsamansgame
Bravo bravo.....

Now we signed another dud Nicholls apparently.....

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I agree and maybe now others can see what u and i have been going on about we are severly weakened with no depth or replacements how the hell can people talk about top 8 when we are going to have trouble staying away from the spoon even if gronk signs without props to create the platform he will be knocked from pillar to post weekly....you just cant assume the burgess twins are going to come good all of a sudden ...they havent performed since 14.
We are in a load of trouble and the bosses are still in wonderland saying we have the team....we dont simple...thanks itsamansgame
All good mate and there won't be any other signing that will improve our situation,zero on the market anyway.
As for Cronk,unless he can cover our front row and outside backs deficiency,what's the point.
As previously stated throw the money at Crichton and the other young fellas!

Rabbits20

Immortal
All good mate and there won't be any other signing that will improve our situation,zero on the market anyway.
As for Cronk,unless he can cover our front row and outside backs deficiency,what's the point.
As previously stated throw the money at Crichton and the other young fellas!
http://www.nrl.com/rabbitohs-sign-mark-nicholls-for-2018/tabid/10874/newsid/113875/default.aspx

Info re Nicholls.....

Wow mate we signed

Gagai
Arthars
Britt
Kennar
Nicholls

Wooooppppdeeedoooooooooooo

It's confirmed on Souths twitter but once more no member email!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ssfcrabbitohs?lang=en

Rabbits20

Immortal
I love how on social media re the Nicholls signing everyone is saying what about Angus..... all the Angus talk........

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
you bunch of knuckle dragging inbreds, you only give the impression that what everyone says about souths supporters is true, if i need to find any of you, i'm sure you'll be with all the other Tommy two heads in the burrow

Some young fella signs, he has decent credentials & is worth giving a go & all you lot do is whinge, you're starting to show a genuine pattern, its like the adrenalin is subsiding, you're going back to your depression because the signing wasn't what you expected, don't worry, sit by the computer & wait for the next email

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
I'm starting to laugh over here it's a shambles!!!!

If Angus goes I'll say it once more and I'm deadly serious, I wouldn't want too see the scenes on Chalmers street outside the club.........

I hope you're joking

there would be about two alco's from the burrow, both toothless & incoherent , but gee you say some stupid things

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope you're joking

there would be about two alto's from the burrow, both toothless & incoherent , but gee you say some stupid things
I'm being serious and the phones will be running hot and emails will be flying in...... FACT.........

Also Nicholls is nearly twenty eight and played park football mainly...

truthslayer

Juniors
you bunch of knuckle dragging inbreds, you only give the impression that what everyone says about souths supporters is true, if i need to find any of you, i'm sure you'll be with all the other Tommy two heads in the burrow

Some young fella signs, he has decent credentials & is worth giving a go & all you lot do is whinge, you're starting to show a genuine pattern, its like the adrenalin is subsiding, you're going back to your depression because the signing wasn't what you expected, don't worry, sit by the computer & wait for the next email
there are a lot of dud posters in here , R20 is the biggest bed wetter

Itsamansgame

Juniors

Inbreds lol,you let yourself down with every post mate.
Awaiting your next dribble,amateur!

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
I'm being serious and the phones will be running hot and emails will be flying in...... FACT.........

Also Nicholls is nearly twenty eight and played park football mainly...

well thats young

so we've gone from riots in Chalmers st to emails & phone calls, i'm glad you saw fit to de-escalate things

park football?? he came off the bench for the premiers last year, he was an Australian schoolboy who has had some injuries etc, why are people so quick to dismiss a positive
go wait by the computer & wait for us to announce Jesse Bromwich

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
I can handle a few of these depth signings as long as there is very good news coming... if there isn't good news coming and we keep signing guys like we have been well then it's beyond a joke....

I'd like to hear what Southy thinks.

you're very young aren't you?

or very immature, i can't gauge which yet

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
Here we go.....

Another troll wanting to spoil it in here....

Things have been going well in here until a couple of guys wish to de-rail things!

well someone best derail the stupidity, some of you are absolutely off your chops, its embarrassing, other teams supporters can read your stuff, i have to come in here & save the fragile virtue of the mighty Rabbitohs

Latest posts