What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAFPOW

Juniors
can richo be our recruitment officer also?

He's now in charge of recruitment. Before it was all Madge and we all know
that didn't turn out well.

I don't know how accurate the report from the Telecrap, but apparently
Madge will have no say who we sign, who we retain and who we let go.
Every decision will be Richo's.

Rsag85

Bench

Madge will always have a say

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
id reckon so hmmmm so why has our recruitment been so bad rsag??im happy with sammyb and cook but thats about it i guess we are definately not lighting up the world in securing player contracts of any great quality in nielsen,etc etc dont get me started ile blow up on here...

Members email:

Blake Solly Appointed as Rabbitohs Chief Executive Officer
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are delighted to announce the appointment of Blake Solly as Chief Executive Officer of the Club.

Mr Solly currently holds the position of General Manager of the First Utility Super League, a position which he has held for the past two years, and brings with him vast experience in Rugby League administration, as well as many years’ experience as a lawyer.

Mr Solly has previously held positions as Director of Standards and Licensing, and Compliance Manager, of the Rugby Football League in England, and has studied internationally in Australia and the United States of America.

Mr Solly is an Australian who will be returning home with his family after 11 years in the UK.

Rsag85

Bench
id reckon so hmmmm so why has our recruitment been so bad rsag??im happy with sammyb and cook but thats about it i guess we are definately not lighting up the world in securing player contracts of any great quality in nielsen,etc etc dont get me started ile blow up on here...

Look at it this year we signed Sam, Cook, Oldfield, Hunt and Nielsen only one so far hasn't played first grade this year. Nielsen is a dud I give you that but the rest have done well so far.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
but sam and cook are the top 2 picks,forget nielsen he is a super dud.....hunt is ok but thats it he aint no dwalkz and never will be thats why we are suffering in the centres by changeing centres to wingers and wingers to playing in the centres its not a good recipe to keep doing that if we had dwalkz then auvaa would partner dwalkz and problem solved!!!!!!we got probs with our centres and wingers chopping and changeing it aint good for our team very transient

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
remember aj he has done nothing lately lets be brutally honest ok no ifs or maybeeeees goodwin dont know if he is a centre or a winger,same goes for hunt,and oldfield hmmmmm go to the bears with super dud nielsen he is a fine bears player now....our team is very unstable especially thru injuries since and b4 rd1....lets hope all our players get on the paddock ASAP becoz its a messy team no wonder many are walking in a big clutter i could throw my souths blanket over at least 6 of them for god's sake back your mates up and relish the souths jersey that you have been proudly given...

Bunnylife

Juniors
but sam and cook are the top 2 picks,forget nielsen he is a super dud.....hunt is ok but thats it he aint no dwalkz and never will be thats why we are suffering in the centres by changeing centres to wingers and wingers to playing in the centres its not a good recipe to keep doing that if we had dwalkz then auvaa would partner dwalkz and problem solved!!!!!!we got probs with our centres and wingers chopping and changeing it aint good for our team very transient

You are kidding! Hunt has been a revelation. Big bodied strong defender with ability to ball-play. He may not have one absolute standout asset that the likes of Walker or Roberts has but he is the more rounded footballer who puts in every week rather than Roberts or Walker's X Factor which you tend to only see once a month.

Hymel has been one of our best players since the get go.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
hunt has a long long long way to go before id give him a 4star rating thats for sure at the moment id give him 2.5 at best,just look at aj he was a whirl wind now what? ok he is injured lets see him return to his best soon he will need to be for his sake and for souths sake we are hell bent on injuries this season so far its eroding our talent thats non existent....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
our back up players are just not there this year when we get 6 injuries its been all down hill since tburg got hurt at pizzey park miami on the gc.....

alien

Referee

i don't think that would be a smart move. madge knows what players he needs for his game plans. richo should have some say in it too, but mostly to make sure that madge doesn't backend too many contracts, which would stuff up the club for a while after madge leaves. i don't think madge would do that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.