What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio turning off moments

Uncle cracker, thirsty merc, that fat bitch who thinks her exes still want to f**k her

What artist or song makes you turn off the radio

Zoidberg

First Grade
Haven't often listened to radio for about 7 years, when I bought a new car with iPod connection. A song by itself doesn't turn me off listening to it, it's the constant replay of a song or the never ending ads/talkback crap that peeves me off.

roofromoz

First Grade
Not on the radio, but those Podcast One ads that are on the Triple M podcasts... don't give a flying f*ck about some multi-millionaire being the mentor or some nerds talking about the next billion seconds.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Oh thunder is horrid given their last 2 singles

Also pink, f**k her but not really because she's an ugmo
Not really a big fan of imagine dragons anyway but f**k me that song sucks and it's all you hear in every shopping centre, supermarket, etc...

I don't care for pink either way but I do find her "i'm a strong independent woman who doesn't need no man but I still need someone to hold me at night" shtick kinda amusing.

Latest posts