What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders beat Dragons

Was a fairly good game, especially in the first half. The second half was ordinary, especially from the Raiders who almost capitulated, but thankfully we had enough character to come back and score the match winner. Our forward pack smashed them in the first half.

I have to say I thought the Dragons were a little ordinary, they blew multiple chances, but then again so did the Raiders.

Thoughts on the game?

t-ba

Post Whore
*Removed the Trolling*

Always good to see Barrett Screw Up. In my opinion, he is quite Overrated, a hack if you will.

_Johnsy

Referee
Patience is our biggest killer, because we dont seem to have any. Overated Hack, you are kidding yourself. Played much footy goose ?

raz

Juniors
Someone needs to remind daley he played his glory years with the Raiders

woodgers

Bench
On the subject, Laurie shocked me. Today was the first time I heard Laurie call a Saints game and it was disgraceful. I heard he was bias but defended him as my favourite League player ever. Now I think I was wrong. At times I don't know what he was watching.

greeneyed

First Grade
woodgers said:
On the subject, Laurie shocked me. Today was the first time I heard Laurie call a Saints game and it was disgraceful. I heard he was bias but defended him as my favourite League player ever. Now I think I was wrong. At times I don't know what he was watching.

I have repeatedly said that the shroud should be put over the statue until Laurie comes to his senses. He actually has reduced his role at the Dragons this year, but he seems to be getting worse.....

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Vinsanity said:
Someone needs to remind daley he played his glory years with the Raiders

your an idiot.

Just because he made his name at the raiders, does not mean he has to say what you want to hear.

Do u want people to be biased ?

sydraider

First Grade
your an idiot.

Just because he made his name at the raiders, does not mean he has to say what you want to hear.

Do u want people to be biased ?

Yeah well i was disgusted at daley today, he was as biased as gould is with the roosters.
Just think gillaman, if it was an ex-saints player in the commentary who was affiliated with for arguement sake, the dogs and talked them up all game. Now tell me you wouldnt feel offended??? If you say no then you are the fool.

Im gonna take cans of red and white paint with me next friday and im gonna do that daley statue some justice.
Hopefully it will be knocked down and replaced with a MAL statue, a true RAIDERS man.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea the bloke was plainly biast towards saints, and coming from a raider great i was disgusted
i would have thought he was gonna stay pretty level

what happened laurie? you used to be cool...

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
yea the bloke was plainly biast towards saints, and coming from a raider great i was disgusted

he used to be cool, because You liked what he said. Come on Guys get a grip on it will you. So what if he was associated with the dragons for 1 day a week for 6 months. ??

we have 6 internationals, some of the best crop of young players coming thru. He makes an assesment based on that, and the fact we almost made the eight despite, Barrett only playing 5 games, and Ryles and Gasnier out all season. And i could go on and on with players. But 2003 is finished.

Most people agree boys, if saints stay healhty, they will go close to winning the comp. Get used to it.

BTW, the season is run over 26 rounds, and then finals, not round 1.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Raider_69 said:

he used to be cool, because You liked what he said. Come on Guys get a grip on it will you. So what if he was associated with the dragons for 1 day a week for 6 months. ??

we have 6 internationals, some of the best crop of young players coming thru. He makes an assesment based on that, and the fact we almost made the eight despite, Barrett only playing 5 games, and Ryles and Gasnier out all season. And i could go on and on with players. But 2003 is finished.

Most people agree boys, if saints stay healhty, they will go close to winning the comp. Get used to it.

Well with 6 internationals (although i can only count 5) compared to 1 from the raiders id say the dragons are the most overated team in the comp.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
raider_at_heart said:
Stgillaman said:
Raider_69 said:

Well with 6 internationals (although i can only count 5) compared to 1 from the raiders id say the dragons are the most overated team in the comp.

Well thats your opinion and your entitled to it, personally, I dont like all the wraps, they are a distraction. Getting overated, is not good for us, I think we are over rated, and I hope the players think they are as well.

Thanks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well said
6 reps a ton of talent still couldnt over come an injury hit raiders outfit

stick that in your pipe and smoke it

TRANSLATION

Juniors
raider_at_heart said:
Stgillaman said:
Raider_69 said:

Well thats your opinion and your entitled to it, personally, I dont like all the wraps, they are a distraction. Getting overated, is not good for us, I think we are over rated, and I hope the players think they are as well.

Thanks.