What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders: have they come good at the right time?

Have the raiders come good at the right time?

• Yes. Go the green machine!

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No. Too early, ask again in two weeks.

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No, they just got lucky.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Who cares. Canberra is sh!t.

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twigg

Juniors
They need to fix up their away form badly. Once they do that they will be a force for the premiership.

Coraki_kid

Juniors
we also need some healthy players...Tounge was our first choice kicker after campo sustained an injury...i dont think we can win games with Tounge both having the halfback n kicking duties lol

aussies1st

Staff member
Not only do we lose Herbert our star 5/8 also plays injured. Take 4 halves out of any other side and they too will fall like we did.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was a combination of things, the heat wasn't great, I almost exploded with Chalks defence at marker (he is carrying an injury though) and the fact that we were playing two players who were carrying obvious injuries Campese and Chalk.

Its a shame really, for all the good work the club has done this year, to perhaps go out with a whimper because of bad luck with injuries. That said thats football isnt it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we've fair dinkum ran out of halves
Terry Campese shouldnt have played, but what option did we have?
No herbert, no carney, no dobson... just a busted Campo and a lock playing #7
We're done for this season and sadly due to no fault of our own on the paddock, we've just run out of troops in key positions
Its a shame because we're a side that could have really sparked some interest in what TBH i see as an otherwise dull finals series. Melbourne with their wrestle, manly are just solid as a rock and the sharks who bore me to tears... a full strength raiders side would have been a nice breathe of fresh air for RL... oh well, thats footy i guess, she's a cruel mistress

BTW admin of LU, is this bulos01 dude a piss taker or is he just dumb, if it's the former, well in, thats good gear :lol:

Last edited: