What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Poach Sharks Young Gun

Shark67

Juniors
He’s a big strong kid, definitely the best junior for his age. He’s an Alexandria Rovers junior in the south’s com, my old junior club.Has already played for NSW under 16’s as a 15 year old. I had hoped the sharks would hold onto him.

NotaJourno

Juniors
Started the year killing it at centre then moved to prop and killed it there. He had an older brother who was better and played in our juniors and was offered a 21s contract but turned it down to go to uni

Stake Removed

First Grade
It would have to be money why would he want to be coached by Ricky.
Where he has Fitz who already knows how to bring players through and make them quality forwards.
We seen Ricky first hand here I am sure this kid knows Ricky's history

crazy pineapple

Juniors
meh we signed him from the bunnies anyway. i think his manager was maybe saying he has a easier path to first grade there? its sam mcculloch id want to lock down, which worrys me a tad, he has the same manager..

Frenzy.

Immortal
He’s a big strong kid, definitely the best junior for his age. He’s an Alexandria Rovers junior in the south’s com, my old junior club.Has already played for NSW under 16’s as a 15 year old. I had hoped the sharks would hold onto him.
Wow! Really? A kid under 16 playing in the under 16s. Just WOW!

Shark67

Juniors
Wow! Really? A kid under 16 playing in the under 16s. Just WOW!
Wow, so uptight. You must have been 12 when you played for NSW. 16’s. The point is he has enormous ability and potential. If you follow the juniors you would have watched him over the last two years at the sharks.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Started the year killing it at centre then moved to prop and killed it there. He had an older brother who was better and played in our juniors and was offered a 21s contract but turned it down to go to uni

Unless he was offered a place in medicine or law at USyd that probably wasn't a good move by him...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wow, so uptight. You must have been 12 when you played for NSW. 16’s. The point is he has enormous ability and potential. If you follow the juniors you would have watched him over the last two years at the sharks.

No, I was 17.