What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
The social thread is now open, and will remain open until the start of Season 2005.

Please note that this thread is for socializing between Raiders fans. Posts from non-Raiders fans will be removed, as will pointless posts.

Post whoring will not be tolerated. Post whoring will result in this thread being relocated into the FFB, from where it will not be returned.

greeneyed

First Grade
No. 1........ you can't open the Social Thread!!!!! That is Quinny's job...........

Raider_69

Post Whore
**madness ensues**

so fellas, whats the plan for the next few weeks
im in full cram mode for the HSC, i have 13 days before my first test...

ohh god.. ive wasted these years

Raider_69

Post Whore
greeneyed said:
No. 1........ you can't open the Social Thread!!!!! That is Quinny's job...........

i agree
this should be deleted
it simply isnt your place!
:lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
**madness ensues**

when is the first english exam ive got the hsc but never got told when it was :S

jed

First Grade
Good to see you're now a Raider. Is this a permenant change, MEE?

Kris_man

Bench
i personally reckon we should let other fans join our social thread, we can get to know them.

edabomb

First Grade
This sounds like the stupidest thread ever. The Social Thread 2 doesn't deserve to have this named after it, and Quinny not even the author :roll: . Over enthusiastic moderating will kill this forum over summer, Jed is no Kaon.

Vote Kaon for best moderator ever.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Here Here edabomb. This forum has turned into a forum full of a million extra "guidelines" with rules we don't need, being treated like little kids. Where's thickos when you need him?

jed

First Grade
good to see you getting in the spirit and socializing, R2005 :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
Its fine guys, you fail to realise...

That Jed accepts bribes/lap dances. SO if u want a thread to pass just send him a wad of cash or RR :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
MILLWALL said:
Raider_69 said:
**madness ensues**

when is the first english exam ive got the hsc but never got told when it was :S

well my first test is on the 18th, im getting smashed on the 16th at a mates 20th :lol: :lol:

and this is nazi central fo sho :lol:

jed

First Grade
Greenraider said:
Its fine guys, you fail to realise...

That Jed accepts bribes/lap dances. SO if u want a thread to pass just send him a wad of cash or RR :D

lap dances work for me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts