What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rally to support the Sharks development

Dread

Juniors
When: November 20, 2pm
Where: Meeting at Toyota Stadium, western car park
What else do you need to know: We'll march east along Captain Cook Dr, listen to a couple of speeches out the front of the Leagues Club and then head back to the Summertime Bar where we'll have fired up a few BBQs and a live band playing.

We're aiming to get a few hundred people down there to show some united community support for the development. With some luck we'll get some media interest and we'll certainly be letting all of the relevant local politicians know about it.

If you plan on coming along, you can RSVP in this thread or on Facebook... or not at all, I suppose. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=310444335639489&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Whens it on and where.

Some of us arnt on facebook (and don't want to be)

newman

First Grade
Dread the Poster is a red x for me. Mind if I rip it off facey?

261093_310444335639489_1296547373_n.jpg

Eion

First Grade
Is caggs out still OK?

(Nothin like a cool breeze caressing through the dusters IMHO).
OT: Walking at nth cronulla the other day and saw this dude sitting down on a concrete step, legs akimbo, with those homo gym shorts on.

And "yes" friends and neighbours that was a right nut hanging out the side. Did the nudge and the "What's that over there?" to the missus, which I think she appreciated.

Dread

Juniors
The details:

When: November 20, 2pm
Where: Meeting at Toyota Stadium, western car park
What else do you need to know: We'll march east along Captain Cook Dr, listen to a couple of speeches out the front of the Leagues Club and then head back to the Summertime Bar where we'll have fired up a few BBQs and a live band playing.

Dread

Juniors
Local Liberal MP Mark Speakman has today announced that he will oppose the development.

If you're a local constituent of his, I strongly suggest letting him know how you feel about this at
cleardot.gif
cronulla@parliament.nsw.gov.au

redback

Bench
Local Liberal MP Mark Speakman has today announced that he will oppose the development.

If you're a local constituent of his, I strongly suggest letting him know how you feel about this at
cleardot.gif
cronulla@parliament.nsw.gov.au

Unfortunately thats going to hurt!