What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramen Noodles

Weaponhead

Coach
Morris a thorough professional and seemingly not on that much money. He has the work ethic lacking in some of the 'stars'. Moving him on is a risk but you can move someone on who another club wants.

Hopefully Ramien fulfills his potential and doesn't become another Coen Hess.

Can only hope Moyza is on Mal's shopping list at the Tits. He would go well on the Coast.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Imagine Moyza on the GC - the Titans could turn it into a sitcom.
Morris would be mad not to go - will get another year and whilst I’d rather he stay, he was only ever an depth signing by Coach Flanno - when in reality he has been excellent

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Sharks are expected to try and shift a couple of players over the summer.
Hmmm....

Best Ramen is Brisbane

Hakataya_WEB_Menu_ENG_2019.jpg

http://hakatayaramen.com/hakataya_menu_eng.html

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Your kidding ? Easily the best 5/8 in the comp still , takes the line on , gives 150% effort and has one of the best short kicking games . Shame about the injuries but he’s still a class above .

If we are talking about wearing the 6 I say keary, Munster, johnson and benji are better. I just see him as a half. The main half of the team and then that list he is further down

feeding frenzy

Juniors
If we are talking about wearing the 6 I say keary, Munster, johnson and benji are better. I just see him as a half. The main half of the team and then that list he is further down
Nope , You put Foran in the storm or roosters system he would be on another level , Look at the cattle he is surrounded with at the dogs , The guy is an out and out gun would love him at the sharks .