What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangers win the title!

chileman

Coach
Rangers won the Scottish Premier League title ahead of arch rivals Celtic on goal difference after thrashing Dunfermline 6-1 at Ibrox. The Bhoys also strolled to victory on the final day, winning 4-0 at Kilmarnock, but it wasn't enough to pip Rangers. Celtic needed to find one more at the death until their hopes were dashed when the Gers' Mikel Arteta scored from the spot in injury time.
Doesn't get much closer than that!

groggo

Juniors
:D wooo hooo go rangers .Celtic are always having headaches against them heheh the scottish league doesnt have much depth though

GBT

Juniors
It's about time both 'Gers and The Hoops joined the FA Premiership, or at least Division One.

bucko

Juniors
Mind me for stating the obvious, but the Scottish premier league really defines the term "two-horse race." I am not a huge scottish league follower but I like to follow a club. So I've decided my heart lies with one of the lesser teams. Haven't decided who yet...