What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Noddys game.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well.
He we are .
Season in the balance.
Coach has already screwed up, with amatuer selection mistakes.

we leave it to our club captain, to show the way.(apparently also calling for selection changes)

Caught 3 times in our own half trying to run the football.
Not 1 decent clearing kick.
Not 1 try assist.
No corner bombs.
1 disgraceful chargedown.

I dont know about you losers, but I'm not seeing my 450k per years worth!!!!

We have 2 problems at the club.

Both have surnames.

Unbfortunately they both believe what they are doing is right.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
& for the record, how did I rate him.

well here is a minus (-)
Here is a (1)

Fill the rest of the page with zeroes.

e.g.

I have never been so disgusted in a player that I know can play, & fuggs up like that.
Feild position & posession was his job. His fuggen job!!!!!
he fugged up & he cost us. & this wasnt the first time.

Dragon

Coach
i give noddy 5 stars.............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It mut've pissed you off seeing him barking orders to the boys, every time a scrum was packed....

NICE ONE NODDY!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
my pm reply to the kuunnt that is "dragon"

hey cunfra head.
If, I wanted an opinion from a half witt who suports an amalgamted entity diluted between 2 areas, I would have bent over & screamed take me.

& at that point , you would have been second in line behind dimtri. because he is smarter & faster than you.

so go fugg ur mother, like all good stain supporter s end up doing.

You know nothing, are nothing & will be nothing.

Olly_Rings

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Well.
He we are .
Season in the balance.
Coach has already screwed up, with amatuer selection mistakes.

we leave it to our club captain, to show the way.(apparently also calling for selection changes)

Caught 3 times in our own half trying to run the football.
Not 1 decent clearing kick.
Not 1 try assist.
No corner bombs.
1 disgraceful chargedown.

I dont know about you losers, but I'm not seeing my 450k per years worth!!!!

We have 2 problems at the club.

Both have surnames.

Unbfortunately they both believe what they are doing is right.

You missed the chip kick from inside his own half with 25 minutes to go. The flat passes at 100 miles an hour that no one elde is used to anymore. Oh and the 25-30 metre dropouts.

Sully should be on the $450k BK should be on incentives

lack of match fitness, recent game time and a decent go-forward probably hasn't helped but i'm getting the point. that was an absymal kicking game and i'm getting bored to tears of seeing us donating tries to the opposition off the end of our captain's boot.

i want to know what the hell is going to be done to rectify our many problems ?

millersnose

Post Whore
gee reefy

he did not have a good game

but you are really showing your bias

emotion??

alcohol??

blueshark

Juniors
I kow how you feel reefy it is so frustating, I would like to think that you are wrong about raper but the proof has been there for us all to see. Lets hope that he gets it right next year. Kimmorley was not good tonight is there friction between him and coach?

I'd give Noddy a 5 or 6 out of ten.

Stevo showed the other forwards how to play, to give Noddy a chance to play well.
Noddy's never going to play well with 30-40% of possession. Hold onto the ball and it's another story altogether.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sheros los Deros said:
I'd give Noddy a 5 or 6 out of ten.

Stevo showed the other forwards how to play, to give Noddy a chance to play well.
Noddy's never going to play well with 30-40% of possession. Hold onto the ball and it's another story altogether.

If possession is your gripe then you should severely drop your rating of kimmorley.
No coicedence that the last 2 weeks have been our worst posession flows.
Flops, discipline, misssed tackles are all results of possession & feild position.
This is BK responsibility as half back, kicker & captain.
He has failed miserably over the last 2 weeks to get the team these vital items.
The reason is, he cant kick. His longest kick last night went 40m, then stopped dead, because the way he kicks, the ball has no ground speed.
Sully on the on the other hand nailed one 40 m & picked up another 25 rolling metres.
What about when we were level & all of a sudden he starts playing for points?
He needs someone to pull his fuggin ears.

Surely

Post Whore
His game was ordinary ... but not as bad as you paint it ..

The whole team played fairly ordinary, piss weak defence and ball control the worst aspects once again.

Kimmorely is only one part of the puzzle, and after a 12 week absence was always going to be a bit rusty.

PJ

First Grade
Blacky a few weeks ago you were into people who were bagging out Beattie after his return to because you argued he'd just got back on the paddock and he'd come good.

Now here you are into Kimmorley about his 2 games back from injury.

Shouldn't he get the same sort of leniency or does that only apply to your favourites?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
No
400k doesnt get that leniency.

beattie doesnt get talked up & doesnt talk himself up.

If you talk yourself up as the centre of the rugby league universe & get paid accordingly, you have to aim up.

BK along with beattie came back not 100% fit.
beattie applied himself in his limited game time & got the basics right. Such as 0 missed tackles in 6 matches.
BK in 2 games has run for 3 metres. Obviously not fit. Therefore what was his job?
His job as captain & half, & kicker was to get the team possession & position ofwhich he failed to do in 2 games. Miserably. He did not apply himself or play himself into form by doing the basic things right.
Running on the 5th n our own half? WTF!!!
Hilder unableto find him on the 5th when we needed him to kick? WTF??!
Running hiself on the 4th so hes not there to kick for the 5th?
chip kicks steering kicks, kicks straight to players every type of kick except for the onemost desperately needed. LOngclearing kicks that find touch.
I am scathing of his game & he deserves every inbch of it & more.
If Jason kent had have played that way I would not be so upset or angry.
But JK is not BK (experience, attitude, dollars etc)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I really dont think he is evil.
I just want him to aim up & do what we are paying him to do.
So far we have seen close to $1mill go into his bank account & we dont have a lot to show for it.

millersnose

Post Whore
well i am convinced reefy

he must be killed before he destroys us

so what if he was leading the daly m's before his injury

what would they know

Chanandalar

Juniors
Im just wondering if anyone saw the interviews in the sheds after the sharks cowboys game on the sunday footy show. They were talking to Vangana and he said it would of been nice if he got the ball more, seemed pretty pissed off.

Craigshark

First Grade
Kimmorley didnt play very well last night or against the Storm.. But you have to remember he is coming back from a 12 week break.. Have a look back at the games he played before he got injured and you'll see why he is being paid that money..