What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 13 v rabbits

TYGA

Juniors
Rabbits will be severely weakened this week with Inglis, Teo, Mcqueen (ORIGIN) & D Walker (out) and Goodwin Questionable.

Starting lineup could be 1) Merritt 2) Johnstone 3) Auva'a 4) Reddy 5) Tuquiri 6) Sutton 7) Reynolds 8) Tyrrell 9) Luke 10) G Burgess 11) K Turner 12) J Clarke 13) S Burgess 14) T Burgess 15) Korisaou 16) B Lowe 17) J Picker

They always play hard and we are useless without Farah but Halatau's injction in this game may be decisive.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Farahs more important to us then inglis is to souths. We have tedesco back at least but will likely lose Fulton and sironen too.

I think it's an each way bet

phenisha

Juniors
if we play as bad as we have been playing the last couple of weeks they will lap us.

Interesting game though.

gronkathon

First Grade
Since Farah's elbow injury we have been playing terribly.

The officiating of the ruck has been tweaked yet again to allow the bigger teams back into the competition it would seem.

I would guess they will roll right through the guts and hammer WT on Friday night

The officiating of the ruck has been tweaked yet again to allow the bigger teams back into the competition it would seem.

I would guess they will roll right through the guts and hammer WT on Friday night

I have said it before, NRL referees have more say in the outcome of a match than in any other sport. Most sports you can play tactics to suit your players, eg in soccer you can play slow patient build up, counter attack, possession based, pressing, long ball eg various styles but in NRL the speed or lack of speed allowed by the referee in the play the ball decides the pace of the game.

macnaz

Staff member

Definitely lost that hunger and mongrel we had briefly in our forward pack , its back to getting owned up the midle and flat footed plod runs again :( .

The Rosco

Bench
And if you can learn to say " gold line" instead of goal line, you can get a gig leading the continuous call broadcast as well.

Pezz70

Juniors
There is a real lack of cohesion when Farah is out of the side, and it takes a couple of weeks to find the groove when he comes back. This is especially evident in the attacking 20. I think we will be lucky to score a try against the Bunnies.

super_coach

First Grade
The side has been average for weeks,the go forward has come to a halt,I really think a few of the forwards have hit the wall. On a positive note the forwards are defending with some ticker. Hard to see them winning without Farah and Woods but their not without a chance

Tigerm

First Grade
Most of them have stopped running straight, hopefully Gavet can show them the way again.

Pezz70

Juniors
The side has been average for weeks,the go forward has come to a halt,I really think a few of the forwards have hit the wall. On a positive note the forwards are defending with some ticker. Hard to see them winning without Farah and Woods but their not without a chance

I think this comes back to Farah being in and out of the team, the service from dummy half has been ordinary, Robbie's timing is exceptional, Luani's hasn't been quite up to first grade standard. Quality service leads to good go forward. Halatau might be the remedy for this during the state of origin period. Luani will come good under the tutelage of Farah but it will be a little while. Gavet has been excellent we need him back in the 17