What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 25: Parramatta Eels v Newcastle at Hunter Stadium 3.00pm 30/8/14

T.S Quint

Coach
We had a great chance if we spread the ball to the right on the 3rd but instead Gower takes a settler up the middle.

Chipmunk

Coach
Our halves really need to come up with more inside the opposition 20. We're just poor most of the time when we're given a chance close to the line. It's unacceptable.

El Diablo

Post Whore
need better with that breeze

i can see the pricks in pink giving Newcastle a heap of penalties in the second half so they get good use of the breeze

Chipmunk

Coach
It's been a tough half. The Knights have certainly come to play. They're doing alot better than us around the play the ball (but I guess every time does better than us in this area), which is giving them great line speed in defence.

We need to calm down, show some patience and play tough in defence

T.S Quint

Coach
I thought Mannah and DeGois played well in the middle.
Edwards has dropped a couple, but has looked ok when he has held it. Junior Paulo made some good runs.

Moeroa probably our best so far. Good defence and a fantastic try.

Avenger

Immortal
Newcastle are doing well in shutting down Hayne. That big centre of theirs is killing us out wide. Kenny Edwards is playing well and as always Lussick sucks arse. He has been a massive pillow this year