What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 - team v flea gulls

Big Mick

Referee
Thats what I was intrigued about.

I think Graham will come in at the expense of Elford.

Lewis will go to Centre or something to that effect.

Sleep

Juniors
No real surprises aside Puletua starting. If we're to be a chance I really hope Graham comes into the team in number six.

I was pretty confident we'd beat Canterbury. This game I'm not so sure about. :?

Kilkenny

Coach
penese is not ready for first grade.Junior moors is more likely to get picked .Or lewis may fill that role allowing graham back into team
if that fails yes i am available

I am not sure what the situation is with Junior Moors. Has he figured at all this season, I think not, so he must be injured. Saw him at the game on Saturday night in his Panther suit.

Moors is arguably the most disappointing junior of the past two or three seasons. Was touted as the next big thing but sadly has not delivered. Is off contract at season's end and unless he produces the sort of form which was expected from him I suspect he will be moving on. He has to deliver soon.

murraymob

Coach
fibro
moors is injured

moops is just me trying to sneak on the field as 14th man.i will try anything to get that first grade game just one i am happy

EzyG

Juniors
1. Sammut
2. Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Lewis
5. Tigh / Blair
6. Graham
7. Walsh
8. Puletua / Cooper
9. Aiton
10. Civoniceva
11. Waterhouse
12. Pritchard
13. Smith

14. Coote
15. Iosefa
16. Woolnough
17. Puletua / Cooper

Graham & Walsh are our natural halves. I wish Elliot/Leary/Coaching staff would persevere & nurture these guys into 1st grade players. It might take a year, so what. It's better than loosing them like Wallace was.
03 & 04 Penrith scored alot of tries from cross field kicks to Rooney/Lewis etc
Walsh & Graham can kick with more accuracy & precision than most. Just give them some game time so they can learn this under pressure.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I listen to this radio station of a morning where I live. Two guys do the morning show, Rod and Flack. Anyway Flack's a tool and he does this tipping thing with the local resident spooky chic called Raelene.

Flack the tool has picked Manly to win. Spooky chic Raelene has tipped the Penrith in a close game. It will be interesting to see if her physcic powers are right.

maple_69

Bench
But in 03 we had Rooney and Lewis on the wings. Both tall and great leapers. As great as Gordon/Coote and (less so) Tighe/Elford are, they aren't leapers.
I tend to think a slick and varied passing game as well as kicks along the ground would suit our outside backs far more.
Your point remains though.

I'd like to see Walsh partnering Graham at some point in this season, but not for a while and only if things aren't going well. Sammut and Graham deserve next shot and I've been quite happy with Sammut as a half so far, more suited to 5/8 but at least he's not at the Warriors or Melbourne or somewhere.

murraymob

Coach
i am confident we can sneak home against the flea gulls.Yes we have 2 losses but they where against the sharks by 2 in driving rain.Then against the bulldogs where the nrl have admitted we where robbed of the game.So a win is close

Fibroman

First Grade
If Romelo continues to improve, he may well figure in the lineup at some stage during the year, even if it is at the expense of an injured player.

Dave Q

Coach
Good luck to our Panthers.

We love youse boys.

Fugging Smash these misfit waxheaded wallies.

love Dave

Dave Q

Coach
Some of the fans at Brookie are very anti-social and think they are gods gift to league.

Ive been massively abused there just for walking out of the ground (after a souths victory).

A lot of fans wont go there due to feralness. Its not the clubs fault, just massive stupidity on some peoples part.

So when the Panthers win, those going out, just be a bit careful.

I wouldnt take kids there.

All that sea-air does something to them.

Fibroman

First Grade
They truly are silvertail grubs. They turn into big grubby silvertail butterflies after they come out of their crusty seaside chrysalis.

harry

Juniors
Does anyone know the final 17? On radio on Saturday they said there were a few in doubt - Gordon, Woolnough & Pritchard. It sounds like Wade Graham will definitely play. Anyone know who is he in for?

Also what happened to the forum on the panthers website? That used to be really good.

murraymob

Coach
harry the forum is still there scroll down the main page the link is on the left near the bottom

*Sandy*

First Grade
I listen to this radio station of a morning where I live. Two guys do the morning show, Rod and Flack. Anyway Flack's a tool and he does this tipping thing with the local resident spooky chic called Raelene.

Flack the tool has picked Manly to win. Spooky chic Raelene has tipped the Penrith in a close game. It will be interesting to see if her physcic powers are right.

;-)

mxlegend99

Referee
Well as the fans have known since Matt Elliott named the first team for Round 1... the only thing we were missing is Wade Graham in the halves. It took 3 weeks and an injury for that d1ckhead to realise it though.