What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

Fangs

Coach
I'm looking forward to this one more than the grand final rematch tbh.

Love putting the Roosters in their place. If Souths do them tonight then we could potentially have the Roosters at 1-3 with a win. Conversely we are 2-2 if we lose. Plenty at stake.

Shame we won't see Leniu and JFH in this one.

Off the top of my head we haven’t lost to the Roosters this decade; I want to keep it that way…

Again off the top of my head I think the same goes for Manly, Saints, Dogs, Canberra, Newcastle, Titans and Dolphins (albeit only one game for them).

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm looking forward to this one more than the grand final rematch tbh.

Love putting the Roosters in their place. If Souths do them tonight then we could potentially have the Roosters at 1-3 with a win. Conversely we are 2-2 if we lose. Plenty at stake.

Shame we won't see Leniu and JFH in this one.

Will Fish be back for this round. I thought Ivan sounded hopeful about this.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Genuine question (asked out of ignorance rather than trying to score points); is Fish’s injury one where there is a risk of re-doing it and greater injury, or is it just a painful one?
I think it's just pain but it would take something f**king painful for Fish to worry about it.

WestyLife

First Grade
Keen for it with Roosters starting to look good. Young is a freak in the best way possible. Funny it'll be two short wingers vs two tall fast wingers and we have the centre advantage by a long way. Tedesco is playing better now he's not covering for the halves as well unfortunately for nsw.

chrisD

Coach
If Cleary doesn’t play they might make it close.

Nahhhh, they’re trash and we are the best salary cap legit team in my lifetime.

murraymob

Coach
Walker will play he just needs a clearance he had no concussion symptoms after the game
Collin’s out that a bigger blow to them given his work rate

betcats

Referee
He went off early and then Schneider pulled out of cup with "flu". If the sniffles actually kept Brad out of a game I'll question if he belongs here

Oh yep no matter how sick you are you have to play the reserve grade game or you don’t belong here.

If he does have the flu it could be a lot worse than sniffles and there’s very good chance it spreads if he spends time in a dressing room and close to players on the field drinking water sweating and breathing hard.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Oh yep no matter how sick you are you have to play the reserve grade game or you don’t belong here.

If he does have the flu it could be a lot worse than sniffles and there’s very good chance it spreads if he spends time in a dressing room and close to players on the field drinking water sweating and breathing hard.
If I was at a new club fighting for my future I wouldn't even mention I'm sick

Latest posts