What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 vs Penrith Panthers 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
Have at it. Peats will get my 3 points but I have to think on the other two votes.

*Edit*

3. Nathan Peats
2. Jarryd Hayne
1. Chris Sandow

HM: Tim Mannah, Peni Terepo, Manu Ma'u, Ken Edwards. He was no where near voting points but I thought Pauli had a solid debut beyond the leg grab penalty.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
3. Peats
2. Hayne (scored 1 saved 1 set 1-2 up)
1. Mannah (made lots of meterage and 30+ tackles)

Last edited:
I don't know what I missed re Mannah's performance, but:

3. Peats (by 100km...best signing we've made in the last decade)
2. Hayne
1. Sandow (I'm not a big fan but his kicking game was really useful and he didn't f**k other shit up).

The Colonel

Immortal
3. Peats - tackles, metres, oranges at half time. He was everywhere.

2. Mannah - defended well early when Penrith had the ball and took it forward hard when we had it.

1. Peni Terepo - made some massive runs to bring us out of our own end and in there end of the field. His best game at the club for mine.

caylo

Bench
3 mannah
2 Peats
1 Hayne
Giving mannah 3 to help him win 1 point ;-) hayne and peats were outstanding, HM to ma'u, the whole backline and most of the team tbh.

eel01s

Bench
Very hard to judge tonight.

3. Peats
2. Mannah
1. Edwards

All the forwards were very good.

Tooooks

Bench
3 - Peats. Buy of the year. 32 tackles at halftime. Quantity and quality.
2 - Ma'u. I like this bloke. Got some mongrel about him and a threat in defence.
1 - Sandow. Not perfect by any means but asks questions in attack and had a real go at defence.

Honourable mentions - Terepo stood out for me. Also Mannah, Hayne, Edwards, Semi.