What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 7 v Dragons

nswarrior

Juniors
Big game with a slowish start to the season. The start to the game against Manly was disappointing although the last 20 of normal time was brilliant.

We need to win to make a move towards the top 4 and even top 2 which should be our aim this season.

The starting 13 for the Warriors looks great but the bench is lacking experience and impact.

Go Warriors!!

nswarrior

Juniors
Less than an hour to go. Final team announced

strange bench with Ale, Laban, Pompey and Roach

we need a win

Leber

Bench
That is suck a weird bench. Basically same team as last week with Roache in for CHT and Pompey in for Jazz.

Pompey as a forward will be interesting. Disappointed that Zyon doesn't get a run.

nswarrior

Juniors
That is suck a weird bench. Basically same team as last week with Roache in for CHT and Pompey in for Jazz.

Pompey as a forward will be interesting. Disappointed that Zyon doesn't get a run.
It will be surprising if we play Pompey in the forwards. What’s his tackling like?

Blair

Coach
It will be surprising if we play Pompey in the forwards. What’s his tackling like?
He's a good defender, on opposite centres. But big forwards?

I've just had a cup of tea as a settler but my first lager is about to be cracked. Friday night footy! The six pm slot has grown on me too.

nswarrior

Juniors
He's a good defender, on opposite centres. But big forwards?

I've just had a cup of tea as a settler but my first lager is about to be cracked. Friday night footy! The six pm slot has grown on me too.
I live the Friday 6pm slot if we win - makes for a great weekend. Another story if we lose esp. a game like this

Blair

Coach
Harris with the ball at the ruck. Don't fumble it, ay?

But good start, 98 metres on the first set, but no points.

Blair

Coach
Egan down. Just winded though.

And Johnson in! Too easy. 6-0, us.

Now 6-4, Suli scores out wide. Plenty of missed tackles including a particularly bad one by Berry which led to the try.

The Dragons are looking good, us a bit rattled...and Ravalawa in, off a mistake by us. Montoya was poor in that attempt to stop the flying Fijian.

8-6, Dragons. Luckily Lomax doesn't have his kicking boots on. This is still bad news for us. All the momentum is with the home side.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
The hard and direct running by the Dragons is killing us. Hunt scores, what a joke.

We've been ill-disciplined and have payed for it. 14-6.

Halftime can't come soon enough.

nswarrior

Juniors
That’s a disappointing half. Some big gaps opening up near the ruck in the last 10 minutes. Paying the price for not scoring when we had so much ball in their half.

Blair

Coach
Awful start to the second-half. 22-6. We've been found out. Are we thinking about next year?

Blair

Coach
It's getting worse...a brain snap by Roger. Just leave that short kick-off be! It was rolling towards the ten-metre line. Instead we give away a gift two points.

24-6. We look shot.

Latest posts