What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2018: Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach
How many games have the Cowboys won again? Didn't they just re-sign their coach?

I'm pretty sure that no club would put up with this many losses in a season, right? We've been told a few times........

Gazzamatta

Coach
How many games have the Cowboys won again? Didn't they just re-sign their coach?

I'm pretty sure that no club would put up with this many losses in a season, right? We've been told a few times........
Cows were pretty good. They were a bit unlucky. Definitely improved. The Eels have been gash and getting worse imho.
What about Morgans tackle on Burgess. Wow!

Kornstar

Coach
Cows were pretty good. They were a bit unlucky. Definitely improved. The Eels have been gash and getting worse imho.
What about Morgans tackle on Burgess. Wow!

And yet we were a missed goal kick away from Cronulla, a few extremely dodgy calls and a Gutherson brain fart away from beating the dogs and last night against the Warriors we were a lazy defensive play and a lucky bounce away.

If we took our penalty kicks against the Panthers in the second game too we are right there with them.

We are always going to be more critical of our team (i know i am) than most other people but we have been right there for 4 games this year in games that last year we probably win.

BA is actually similar to Ricky if you ask me in that traditionally his teams haven't had a lot of thrill and hang in there and when they win they just win and when they lose they aren't far off.

The Cowboys also have a way better team than ours and they should have won that game comfortably but you can see right at the end there with Granville shattered that they are trying but their confidence is just shot. Similar to us.

Now, i am not saying i am happy about our form and we do the dumbest shit on the field that you couldn't make up if you tried but the effort is there and we aren't getting lapped by 30 points each week.

Kornstar

Coach
Good one Vossy.

Storm player throws the punches and Manly players just cops it and Vossy says both clubs might get a player off.........

I question these commentators sometimes.......

Ok, refs are even f**king dumber than the commentators. How the f**k does Walker get in the bin?

Bazal

Post Whore
Are they still winning? Will the be the first AU side to beat NZ side in 5 years.

Probably not is my guess.

They are, extra man as well. Some lad was sent off for kicking a dude in the face

If they lose, the ARU may as well fold...lol.