What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2023: Non Parra games

Noise

Coach
I genuinely think they want Lomax gone and trying to shed him. He is on big money and they know he isn't worth what they paid and will lose a good kid or two cause of it. I think his contract was around 650k. The question is what would you pay? I don't think I'd go more then 450k for him. Dragons would want 500k
I just think Lomax doesn't like Hook and Hook doesn't like him. When they replace Hook, Lomax will be back in the side and will stay.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I genuinely think they want Lomax gone and trying to shed him. He is on big money and they know he isn't worth what they paid and will lose a good kid or two cause of it. I think his contract was around 650k. The question is what would you pay?
If he was your top goal kicker and making around 20 carries a game he'd be worth $650k.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Run Forrest Run!

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Latest posts