What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Gazzamatta

Coach
From the 1 min 40 sec mark there was a Freudian slip by Brad. He has until the end of this year. There must be a KPI. This will be his last year. He said at the 2 min 14 sec mark.

"The facts will be there at the end of the year."
Yeah I picked up on that. He lives in hope though. Interesting how the discussion was cut off. Who stopped the presser?

Smartman

Juniors
I think the Dogs are playing nice footy. Tbh Jnr might be ok for them. But I wouldn't pay to much.i said it last year the Dogs are closer to a comp then Parra
We need a big bopper and we can pay a small portion to get him off your hands. Most parra fans are throwing him out to pasture.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would argue today was a worse performance then the garbage we saw in 2019 at Magic Round

At least that day Cameron Smith was still playing, Munster was fully fit, Addo Carr and Papenhuzen were playing

The storm still had the Bromwich brothers still at there peak with Nelson, Finucane, Kaufusi, Welch and Brandon Smith playing.

The storm side today was basically 5 classes below that side of 2019.

Chipmunk

Coach
I would argue today was a worse performance then the garbage we saw in 2019 at Magic Round

At least that day Cameron Smith was still playing, Munster was fully fit, Addo Carr and Papenhuzen were playing

The storm still had the Bromwich brothers still at there peak with Nelson, Finucane, Kaufusi, Welch and Brandon Smith playing.

The storm side today was basically 5 classes below that side of 2019.
With the exception of Harry Grant, the team the Storm had on the field in that second half is on paper 5 classes below the players we had out there!

Latest posts