What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I don't think the players are the problem.....well apart from lussick. I just think that after so many years of playing this style of bashing themselves to a standstill week in week out, they are cooked. A new coach and style is needed to breathe new life into these guys.

Deep down, I reckon these guys want to see bushy gone. They are done....

eels_fan

First Grade
What a f**king embarrassment of a shambles of a performance that was. To be at the game and see us capitulate like that in the second half was just horrific. Abysmal.

I may only have a B&G Army membership as I live in Qld, but it’ll be cancelled tomorrow. They can have their shit merch back too.

Literally had it. Watching Sivo trundle around on the wing without a thought of assisting in attack, Lane looking gassed by the 3rd set. Lussick off the pace by mid first half, constant balls on our spreads missing their make or causing attackers to stop or reach back to catch.

I honestly believe we won’t train. We can’t train and be that bereft of ideas in attack and structure in a defensive line.

Sitting there with my son, we watched a family of 8 eels supporters walk out at the 60min mark, and all I could think was “how have we become this?”

told my son he has my permission and indeed support to jump off the Eels train. Doesn’t need to be a second generation to never see their team win a comp

watched Lane laughing and chatting on field with storm boys for 5mins after the game, RCG too. Get the f**k off the field.

players uploading photos on the plane on the way home thinking they’re funny. Have some tact you shitheads.

Officially over it. Not investing a cent of my money or any further emotion into this club until Mark O’Neill and BA are gone.

Parra Pride

Referee
He's a f**king idiot. Last week he was grabbing his crotch during training and acting like the f**kwit he is. It was on the Channel 9 news. He still hasn't grown up and is the favourite to next land on the shit list.
Oi merkin you better be putting your mate Morgan Harper on that list before you even think about going to Dylbags.

Parra Pride

Referee
I don't think the players are the problem.....well apart from lussick. I just think that after so many years of playing this style of bashing themselves to a standstill week in week out, they are cooked. A new coach and style is needed to breathe new life into these guys.

Deep down, I reckon these guys want to see bushy gone. They are done....
It's not Lussick's fault, he's playing to ability that ability just happens to be rock bottom. It's the fault of our shit merkin of a coach who keeps picking him in first grade, and the recruitment team who went after a geriatric Hodgson and then Lussick in response to losing Mahoney.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn't have been Sarantinos surely.

Anyone seen him recently.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

hineyrulz

Post Whore

BA must be running the social media page these days.

I saw this morning this tweet from the club at HT.

It aged very well.

Up for the fight sounds like something out of the BA playbook at HT. With no direction or plan on how to win that game.

Just keep fighting.
So we finally found something Bea is responsible for?? Of course he does that poorly as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Besides Lussick( who is playing at his level) I wouldn’t be judging any player under this clown shoes of a coach. The bloke is completely done and the players can sense it and are taking the easy option out. The only people who can’t are the bum CEO and the clueless board who’s rugby league IQ could be fit on a midget thimble.

I could have gotten tickets and went yesterday gee I’m glad I didn’t, as a fan why should any of us give a f**k when the whole set up doesn’t seem too. The standards of this club are absolutely appalling and there is zero accountability.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Besides Lussick( who is playing at his level) I wouldn’t be judging any player under this clown shoes of a coach. The bloke is completely done and the players can sense it and are taking the easy option out. The only people who can’t are the bum CEO and the clueless board who’s rugby league IQ could be fit on a midget thimble.

I could have gotten tickets and went yesterday gee I’m glad I didn’t, as a fan why should any of us give a f**k when the whole set up doesn’t seem too. The standards of this club are absolutely appalling and there is zero accountability.
I was thinking about doing Magic Round this year.

But when the draw came out last year and we were playing Melbourne on a Sunday arvo.

It wasn't the type of game I wanted to go up and spend money to watch. You just knew a long way out it just doesn't end well.

What a f**king embarrassment of a shambles of a performance that was. To be at the game and see us capitulate like that in the second half was just horrific. Abysmal.

I may only have a B&G Army membership as I live in Qld, but it’ll be cancelled tomorrow. They can have their shit merch back too.

Literally had it. Watching Sivo trundle around on the wing without a thought of assisting in attack, Lane looking gassed by the 3rd set. Lussick off the pace by mid first half, constant balls on our spreads missing their make or causing attackers to stop or reach back to catch.

I honestly believe we won’t train. We can’t train and be that bereft of ideas in attack and structure in a defensive line.

Sitting there with my son, we watched a family of 8 eels supporters walk out at the 60min mark, and all I could think was “how have we become this?”

told my son he has my permission and indeed support to jump off the Eels train. Doesn’t need to be a second generation to never see their team win a comp

watched Lane laughing and chatting on field with storm boys for 5mins after the game, RCG too. Get the f**k off the field.

players uploading photos on the plane on the way home thinking they’re funny. Have some tact you shitheads.

Officially over it. Not investing a cent of my money or any further emotion into this club until Mark O’Neill and BA are gone.

Everything about our management and coaching is just off. They clearly do not know what they are doing.

Latest posts