What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Gronk

Staff member
Have to admit I am very happy for you tonight.

congratulations on the wonderful week and 9 months of “educating” ahead of you.

May you destroy the parramatta fan base one by one with your superior intellect, until it’s just yourself, emjaycee, Gronk, bandwagon and the TCT boys remaining.

who will you troll then I wonder?
You're doing that thing again. Mentioning me but not being brave enough to actually engage with me.

So, what did I do to trigger you now ? I have been away for a couple of weeks !
10.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'd rather have Dunster, than Divo.

Yes, I typed "Divo", because the soft merkin is a f**king diva.

Dunster has lost a lot of speed, but he will at least have a crack.

f**k Sivo, the pea-hearted merkin.
I dont see the problem.
BA to Sivo:
Next week I need 10 hit ups in the first 10 sets. You must run as fast as you can front on and upright into the collision and continue to drive with your legs. Failure to do so you will be replaced and back to RMC next week.
Simple.
And the same conversation with Barlow.
Why is it such a f'n issue for so f'n long?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I dont see the problem.
BA to Sivo:
Next week I need 10 hit ups in the first 10 sets. You must run as fast as you can front on and upright into the collision and continue to drive with your legs. Failure to do so you will be replaced and back to RMC next week.
Simple.
And the same conversation with Barlow.
Why is it such a f'n issue for so f'n long?

Because he lacks those skills, maybe.

You are absolutely right - all it takes is a conversation to tell him that his efforts are not acceptable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Casting aside your obvious trolling sarcasm, the fact is these second halves are indeed alarming for anyone who watches the games fervently hoping Parramatta will win.

Further, in a professional sporting organisation where the same atrocious performance issue persistently recurs, someone should absolutely be held accountable!

Some of us have offered opinions on who should be held accountable and that obviously offends your delicate sensibilities.

let me guess? The second halves are only a problem if your perspective depends on success on the scoreboard...and we don't have enough information or data to determine who is at fault for the fadeouts, so we should just persist with the status quo and by the end of next year we may have some idea of what caused it?
Well I guess we'll find out soon whether Arthur was the cause of the second half fadeouts. It's very exciting.

Latest posts