What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: EELS v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Fortress Commbank 26/05/23

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I notice everything, and the fact u are happy he wasn’t driven back (which he was) just validates my comment, though with u there is no middle ground it’s either pous way or no way, such an arrogant comment regarding fans not noticing!!!!! by the way I see gutho and other senior players often have a crack at the dumb shit sivo does, maybe ur not as observant as u think u are, anyway whatever I wait for the usual arrogant retort
I'm not the one claiming "I notice everything".

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think so. Reality is he did nothing last year due to injuries. And he wasn't available untill rnd 11 which he would of known. Maybe he felt he should of been given a top 30 spot before the club signed those pidegons?
Why should he have gotten a top 30 spot over blokes with NRL experience? As you said, his form last year was poor.

the phantom menace

First Grade
8 in a row, must be a new record...?

Talk Talking To Yourself GIF by The Challenge

JokerEel

Coach
The ref was terrible but gee the bunker (Klein?) shits me. At the end whist reviewing who made the ball dead, how did he not see that Moses was tackled without the ball after he kicked it?

Thought the same thing Moses kicked it twice and was tackled after the kick..

Eelogical

Referee
Is everyone happy with the current ‘advantage’ rule when the ball gets turned over to the opposition. From what I can gather it’s up to the ref to decide how long to let play go before making a decision. There was one instance in last night’s game where I found the decision questionable and it was in our favour. Overall, it needs to be looked at.

JokerEel

Coach
Is everyone happy with the current ‘advantage’ rule when the ball gets turned over to the opposition. From what I can gather it’s up to the ref to decide how long to let play go before making a decision. There was one instance in last night’s game where I found the decision questionable and it was in our favour. Overall, it needs to be looked at.

We didn't make any meters it was all sideways.

Kilkenny

Coach
Mate, any time. I live in Freo but happy to drink in Scarbs. Most of my work mates live around there. I actually watched last week’s Panthers game in Varsity Innaloo. They wouldn’t let us have the sound on though.
Actually down your neck of the woods tonight Poupou. Son in laws 30th. You may be familiar with it. The Left Bank. Watched the Bunnies get beat, no sound, but gold anyway.

It happens to me every time I’m here in Perth I feel like it’s midnight past my bed time and it’s just going on 8.30pm. My 62 years is really catching up with me.

Last edited:

Latest posts