What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rd14 v Manly

meek

Juniors
What a shit f**king
Team
We are making manly look like the storm
Disgraceful effort so far
This wil do me for f**ks sake god this teams
Hard to support

Last edited:

lsta5838

Juniors
Need a massive attitude adjustment st half time. Matagi walking back at 8 min mark. Grevs penalty in first play. Forwards just looking to offload and not rip in or put effort in to tackles.

meek

Juniors
And they expect us to turn up to the next home game
Please - woeful
Wouldn't back us to beat Newcastle on this effort

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I feel sorry for Cleary. Apart from a shit bomb, he's done little wrong, and had f**k all ball to do much with. Dropping Soward was the wrong thing to do in the context of having an 18 year old playing his second game. Cartwright is not a half.

ashton

Juniors
We lost $6 million on rugby league last year, built a 22 million rl academy still paying for Ivan Cleary wages for head coach and other support staff.......what was PHIL Gould thinking when he signed Griffin.

Doomednow

Bench
Blame pretty much has to go on Griffin. What coach let's a team go into a game with this kind of attitude? What are we even doing at training? If Gus has any sense we'll boot him after we finish this season with a whimper and he'he'll never work as a coach again.

meek

Juniors
Don't reckon we would beat Newcastle
What a poor ,poor performance
As I said making manly look like the Melb storm
Woeful
How long they been using this high performance centre lol
Not long obviuusly

Last edited:

Doomednow

Bench
Mansour might very well be our best player at the moment. Anyone not worried about keeping him is mad. We'll miss him if he goes.

Might be exaggerating. Best outside back atm definitely.

Last edited:

meek

Juniors
Wow what s comeback
I take it all back
What a team
Cleary looks the goods
Excited by the thought of TMM and Cleary
Heart attack stuff thoffd

Last edited: