What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2018: Non Eels games

hindy111

Post Whore
As predicted by Hindy111 - 10 weeks ago.

Tigers will fade. The style Cleary had them playing was not sustainable in the NRL. All that energy and physically wears you out. Mayne why Eels couldnt back up this year. Last year sapped us.

Bazal

Post Whore
As predicted by Hindy111 - 10 weeks ago.

Tigers will fade. The style Cleary had them playing was not sustainable in the NRL. All that energy and physically wears you out. Mayne why Eels couldnt back up this year. Last year sapped us.

I think a lot of people predicted it.

Also their side is made up of cast offs and they're paying overs for plodders. They are in the position we were before last season, but we bought much smarter than they did IMO. Where they spent 550k on Packer, we spent 200k on Nathan Brown....

TheParraboy

Staff member
yeah a lot of people said it wont last, they had no attack either

only 5 penalties for the tigers

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon benji was a huge part of their early success ... brooks aint that good

Brooks had a purple patch, but origin talk was laughable in the media

he, like the tigers is back to a more accurate reflection of their talent

hindy111

Post Whore
I think a lot of people predicted it.

Also their side is made up of cast offs and they're paying overs for plodders. They are in the position we were before last season, but we bought much smarter than they did IMO. Where they spent 550k on Packer, we spent 200k on Nathan Brown....

That f**kwit tigers fan had me predict it to him directly. Egg on face