What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2023: Non Parra games

Gazzamatta

Coach
I cannot cheer for The Brave Roosters under any circumstances. Never will. (Rickys mob a close second).

the phantom menace

First Grade
I can't cheer for Roosters or for Manly.

Hope they smash each other from pillar to post, and everyone gets put on report!

Wally21

Bench
Nathan Brown sent off. Interesting that the elbow to his head from the youngest trobeonabcvic doesn’t even get talked about

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can someone explain to me how Casey Badger still has a gig in the bunker?? She makes at least 2 or 3 plain wrong decisions every game?? It can’t just be because of her gender because that would be sexist??

Wally21

Bench
Can someone explain to me how Casey Badger still has a gig in the bunker?? She makes at least 2 or 3 plain wrong decisions every game?? It can’t just be because of her gender because that would be sexist??
It feels like tokenism from a far.

bazza

Immortal
On Nrown wasn't it a good to see the Recruitment team rectify there f.. up and let him go.

He has barely made a positive impact at the chooks.
seems recent decisions on letting players go have been vindicated with Mahoney, Brown and Papali'i have limited success at their new clubs