What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2024: 615pm Eels v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ GIO Stadium April 7th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty disappointing half… but is anyone genuinely surprised? I’m not. We are missing our halfback and it shows. We will be lucky to win three games in his absence.
Yes we lost our halfback, but line speed, kick chase and our effort has been horrible.

You’d think after last week they would have went down with their boilers suits tired to bash the shit out of them and try and do anything to win. Soft team with a soft mentality.

Gronk

Staff member
Honestly this is not because we are missing Mitch
Our attention to detail is embarrassing
Our game plan is non-existent
We make school boy errors
Poor kick chase
Shit line speed
Our hooker Is creating more advantage for the opposition then they are for themselves
With or without Mitch we are substandard

It’s time for change
No, we miss our halfback mate.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Honestly this is not because we are missing Mitch
Our attention to detail is embarrassing
Our game plan is non-existent
We make school boy errors
Poor kick chase
Shit line speed
With or without Mitch we are substandard

It’s time for change
I am sure the club will give BA the excuse Moses isn't playing as a reason to keep him.

But put simply the style of footy we are playing is bog average and looks like Rouse Hill Rhinos.

I actually think we would have copped tonight on the chin if we did the business last week. Most would have marked this down for a loss 2 weeks ago just take care of home games while Moses is out and keep us above water.

Last week was more important then this week how on earth we rocked up with a soft mindset at home was ridiculous.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Have our forwards been that bad? We haven’t had any trouble get out of our half and appart from the last set the middle defensively has been good.

84 Baby

Referee
Pretty disappointing half… but is anyone genuinely surprised? I’m not. We are missing our halfback and it shows. We will be lucky to win three games in his absence.
If we lose games because Talagi isn’t as good as Moses, that’s ok. But we didn’t lose last week nor losing this week because of that. Effort is non-existent, which means we get forced into dumb shit and honestly I think there’s a severe lack of trust now

Latest posts