What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

the phantom menace

First Grade
Consolation try aside, absolutely appalling for Parra to have 40 points put on us in the second half - after leading 8-4 at the break.

We are that easy to pick apart, that a bit of corrective work from Wayne at half time rendered our one dimensional "game plan" useless, and easily found the weaknesses to exploit. Continuously for forty minutes.

Well played Dolphins. More of a chance of reaching this season's top 8 than this spineless blue and gold rabble. Take a bow BA, Barrett and Lussick, you clowns.

84 Baby

Referee
our complete inability to turn possession into points really stung us tonight
Doesn’t even compare to our shithouse effort in the ruck. ZERO f**kEN EFFORT!
JMK just said we’re a tough team. I think he needs to review the video of that one

Angry_eel

First Grade
BA has done some wonderful things for this club in his tenure. He turned us from wooden spoon basket case to a relatively consistent finals team. We got to a GF and got beaten by a champion team.

Last year wasn’t great but we were cursed with injuries and suspensions so was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and try and do something this year a bit under the radar.

But after the start we have had this year he has to know it’s time to fall in his sword. We have a talented squad of players but we look slow, one dimensional and our defence is not first grade standard.

Do the right thing BA it’s time for a new start.
Yea As If. Millions of $$$s and Booodz in the making. He's not going anywhere.

DaveMc

Juniors
Imagine having a dummy half who has any talent or pace? Marshall-King is no superstar, but we’ve just resigned ourselves in Lussick to the BA special of a tackle bot who can vaguely distribute (but query whether he can even do this).

Lussick really drives home for me that BA might’ve been a genuinely good first grade coach about 20 years ago, with a simpler game. But he’s not the answer now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm off these fat merkins. They have been out of fashion since the game resumed after Covid ffs. In 2018 the pack was too small and since 2020 it's too big. I blame climate change.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I’m really not sure what to say … that’s about as bad as it gets … we clearly have a side that won’t be winning anything anytime soon … BA was tremendous for us post 2016 but he reached his ceiling in 2022 and it was a fantastic ride …. How long does the club persist with the current set up … ?

Latest posts